Thread: Christian Ringo, Captain of the Scout Team

Christian Ringo, Captain of the Scout Team

I don't actually think he affects the Raji situation because he is not a nose, but he lets Guion play either nose of the 5 tech.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...368798461.html

Ringo's unofficial captaincy was earned as much for his leadership off the field as it was for his work ethic on it. When Daniel signed to the practice squad in early September, one week after being released by the Oakland Raiders, it was Ringo who eased the transition by ushering him into the 10-man brotherhood Ringo said he viewed as a team within the team.

New to Green Bay and disillusioned by an unexpected release, Daniel received a wealth of information from Ringo about which details the coaches prioritize — the do's and don'ts of the Packers.

"That is a good guy, man," Daniel said. "If you want a friend in life outside of football, I really think Christian Ringo is a good guy. He looks out for people....He's a great guy off the field."
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I don't actually think he affects the Raji situation because he is not a nose, but he lets Guion play either nose of the 5 tech.

That was a nice story.

I was impressed with the pay raise the Packers asked Christian Ringo to consider before moving his talent to another organization and the real possibility or assurance of being on that teams 53 man Roster.

Ringo, of course, decided to remain with the Packers. He gladly accepted a boost in base salary from $6,600 per week to $25,588 per week –beginning on Nov. 13 – and felt a bit of reassurance that the franchise believes he will prove himself in the near future.

I'm hoping that part I highlighted in Green is the real reason we're now aware of DLman Christian Ringo's importance for the Packers 'D' and hopefully soon we'll see this young man producing in the regular season games in the 2016-17 Season!

Thanks pbmax.

GO PACK GO !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Ringo was a Mike Daniels clone coming out of college. Daniels has been able to put on almost 20 pounds since his Combine while maintaining his quickness. Ringo has gone from 293 to 300 so far. Would be nice to see him get up into that 310 range like Daniels if he can do it without slowing down.

With a last name like Ringo..... Christian has to be a Green Bay Packer for some time !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

As always, it will come down to "but can he play?"
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    As always, it will come down to "but can he play?"
    True. And I know we have seen this story before and it could be as unreliable as the second year jump during offseason workouts. We'll see.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I think reports of a rookie improving in practice as the season progresses are a little more significant than a guy who looks good in the weight room in April. Josh Boyd was a guy who struggled in his rookie preseason, but improved in practice as the season wore on. He was activated late when injuries hit and then had a pretty good 2nd year.

If Ringo becomes a contributor, the 2015 draft class could be a stellar one for the defense, and one of the best overall under Thompson when you include Montgomery, Ripkowski and Hundley.