Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Packers Re-sign Guion

Packers Re-sign Guion

Adam Caplan ‏@caplannfl 8m8 minutes ago
    #Packers and DT Letroy Guion have agreed in principle to a 3-year, $11.25m deal, per league source.

Well they need the production. I just hope all that money doesn't go up in smoke.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Quote Originally Posted by MadScientist View Post
    Well they need the production. I just hope all that money doesn't go up in smoke.

I hope that this doesn't mean RAJI is gone

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    That's a lot of weed

That is a bargain price. I am not surprised they resigned him at that price. I am surprised he didn't get offered more. Isn't this guy considered a pretty good player?

I guess that's what happens when you get caught with a couple lbs of weed.....

might be a sign we are going to sign our own DL so we can draft a few OL

Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    I hope that this doesn't mean RAJI is gone
    I hope this DOES mean Raji is gone!
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Gonna be good times in Florida. JSO will have another hot take that Guion is a terrible person and a huge risk ready to go all year long.

Kinda surprised, Guion wasn't obviously having a monster year (in fact he lost some snaps to Pennel early) but I think this is a win longer term.

I would still take Raji back at the right price but between G-man and Pennel, they can afford to do something else.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

He kind of stepped it up in the last month, no? I hope we are not witnessing the coronation of Cletidus the Second.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosier View Post
    He kind of stepped it up in the last month, no? I hope we are not witnessing the coronation of Cletidus the Second.
    Even forgetting inflation, I think he got less than Cledtius money.

However we must remember, he was not a UFA. Not the kind that counts.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Ted likes to keep his own and his first rounders - other than Harrell and Sherrod - so unless some team offers BJ the moon Raji should be back too.

Guion said in an interview late this season that he felt he owed the Packers for sticking by him through his legal troubles, and if they wanted him back he would come for whatever role they needed him for. He basically said he would accept if the Packers made an offer.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Gonna need a car with a bigger trunk to hold all that ... money

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Did he ever get his money and truck back?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Yep.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 28m28 minutes ago
    B.J. Raji hasn't talked to Packers about contract http://wp.me/p14QSB-9Z2m

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yep.
    Last I heard he hadn't gotten his money back... getting your money back from a gangster that has already stolen it from you?? That's a pretty tough row to hoe...
    wist

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packe...361483441.html

You just need more resources than the jurisdiction that confiscated it wants to muster to fight you.

Nice move. The DL really seemed to come together as a unit and was a strength of the team. Guion was referred to at times as an emotional leader of the unit.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro ~Hunter S.

Don't think Raji will be back. Between Daniels and Guion, I don't think they'll throw that much money at a group. Plus, there's supposed to be a bumper crop at DL in the draft, and Boyd comes back to join Datone, Ringo, and Pennel.
    Guion isn't an allstar, but when he's not a knucklehead he can stand up a lineman or two. Country strong, they say. I recall him playing pretty good on a goal line stand or two.