Thread: Manning Settled Defamation Suit in 2003

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh wow, a young man who had a lot of glory on the football field thought this woman wanted the D. Big whoop. Something was going on where he had his pants off. He dropped his scrotum and rectum in her face. At that point he probably realized he read the situation wrongly and stopped. He was a young man learning how to navigate life with a sex drive that can be confusing in the sense that it overpowers the mind with feelings that seem like reality. Just say no, ladies. If he keeps going, that's where it becomes a problem to me. A guy thinking a girl wants sex until she specifies...... Get over it. That's life. Especially with young men.
    Last edited by RashanGary; 02-13-2016 at 02:29 PM.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Oh wow, a young man who had a lot of glory on the football field thought this woman wanted the D. Big whoop. Something was going on where he had his pants off. He dropped his scrotum and rectum in her face. At that point he probably realized he read the situation wrongly and stopped. He was a young man learning how to navigate life with a sex drive that can be confusing in the sense that it overpowers the mind with feelings that seem like reality. Just say no, ladies. If he keeps going, that's where it becomes a problem to me. A guy thinking a girl wants sex until she specifies...... Get over it. That's life. Especially with young men.
    You have posted some odd stuff, so this is not the most off the wall stuff you have posted, but its close.

Beyond the fact that was you describe is an assault (also a pretty odd way for a 21 year old to ask out a 23-25 year old), there is the tiny matter of not having the balls (sack?) to Man up and admit what he did. Instead, he let the trainer concoct a "mooning" excuse and ask her to blame another football player (a black one). When that did not fly (and when a witness failed to back him up), he made up allegations to tarnish her reputation relying on animus toward the black football players to help explain why he didn't like her.

And as yeti points out, there had been a previous reported incident that his family's lawyer had sealed. So Peyton might read defenses like a book, but he seems slow on the uptake otherwise.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    It's logical what you post here and I agrre with it as we were at Peyton Manning 's age.

The trouble is that it's gotten much more different then when we were of the age Peyton Manning was when this took place.

The funny thing all the same is that today in many places 's a dog is still allowed it's first bite.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

What would a count of the number of harassment lawsuits or police investigations of assault that members of this board had experienced by their 22nd birthday reveal? I guess the number is close to 1 than 1 per person. Not to mention the settlement amount or subsequent 2 lawsuits.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    What would a count of the number of harassment lawsuits or police investigations of assault that members of this board had experienced by their 22nd birthday reveal? I guess the number is close to 1 than 1 per person. Not to mention the settlement amount or subsequent 2 lawsuits.
    The Peyton Manning I know from the Nationwide commercials would never commit any wrong, or at least any wrong that everyone else hadn't committed as well. Plus, of course, everyone has also texted a picture of their genitals to a cheerleader at least once in their life. You're a guy, it's what you do. <- sorry, wrong insurance company.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    The Peyton Manning I know from the Nationwide commercials would never commit any wrong, or at least any wrong that everyone else hadn't committed as well. Plus, of course, everyone has also texted a picture of their genitals to a cheerleader at least once in their life. You're a guy, it's what you do. <- sorry, wrong insurance company.
    "....of course, everyone has also texted a picture of their genitals to a cheerleader at least once in their life."

Ohh ! ...... mraynrand I'm a tad shocked. Have you no pride?

Why did you want to make the gals laugh so hard they nearly passed out?

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

SI is on the case, and is saying its cache of documents differ from the Daily News doc.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2016/02/14/pey...ents-tennessee

1. 2002 lawsuit alleges grossly inappropriate conduct but does not specify gluteus maximus, taint and testicles on the head as the conduct. PFT thinks this misreads a court filing for a detailed statement of alleged conduct.

2. 1996 affidavit though does not mention junk on head at all. Though its description of the event is bare bones enough that this event could still fit inside its description. But the detail or direct mention of specific conduct is absent.