Thread: HUNTER HENRY HAS MY BLESSING

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    I'm OK with the Packers going BAP at pick 27, rather than lock themselves into a player at a position of need. Aside from long-snapper, kicker and punter (OK, we need one of those too), where is there not a position of need? If there is a DT, OT, or pass rushing OLB, who are rated higher on the draft board than Henry, you take the higher rated player. If Henry fits at 27 according to the draft board, then I'm fine with it. Pick three to five similarly rated players that you figure are near 27 and then be ready for whichever of those players are available when the Packers pick at #27, whether Henry is in that group or not.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...t-end-in-years

Scout: Hunter Henry is draft's most complete tight end in years

By Chase Goodbread ... College Football 24/7 writer

Published: March 28, 2016 at 04:25 p.m. Updated: March 28, 2016 at 05:29 p.m.

" ...Hunter Henry is regarded as the top tight end in the 2016 NFL Draft, but he also stacks up well with the best tight ends from recent drafts.

"He's the most complete tight end to come out in years. He's a legitimate first-round pick," an NFL scout told New Jersey Advance Media. "You have had so many tight ends who were nothing more than big wide receivers. This kid is a complete tight end. He can catch, he can run and he can block." ..."

999+ Likes | 73 Comments
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau