Thread: PRO-BOWL VOTING OPEN

Cool PRO-BOWL VOTING OPEN

Yes, the Pro-Bowl voting has already begun. I've already voted on NFL.com , and will vote a few more times this season.

Green Bay does not have a DE on the ballot. Kenny Clark and his 10 tackles is not to be found on the ballot.

After I voted, it struck me how weak GB's players compared with the rest of the league. Let us hope this trend does not directly transfer to the playing fields .

GoPackGo !

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Not even Mike Daniels? Man, the Pro-Bowl is a joke. I won't bother voting tbh.

of all on the Packers roster id think the only ones worthy of pb consideration are perry, bach...and daniels perhaps.
    Last edited by gbgary; 10-25-2016 at 10:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gbgary View Post
    of all on the Packers roster id think the only ones worthy of pb consideration are perry, bach...and daniels perhaps.
    Worthy is a judgement call. I gave GB's LB Martinez (a rookie) a vote so that his confidence level could enjoy even a small boost . I don't see him as a pro-bowler, but he will know that he received some votes and it could help him as this season wears on .

I also find that seeing the #'s on the individual players provides an insight on the league that is unique to itself. I've learned about some players that have quietly earned PB status with hard work and personal effort. Their #s prove their case.

The Center position on the Offensive Line of the Pro-Bowl is not an easy choice to make . I'm therefor asking this forum to post opinions on who are the best Centers now playing in the NFL. I'll look forward to reading your incite full insights.

Travis Frederick and JC Tretter.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Is Tretter playing that well?
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by Smidgeon View Post
    Is Tretter playing that well?
    He's doing well. But that is enough for me to vote for Packers

Honestly, I am not sure how he measures up to the rest of the League.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Bahk, tretter, Lang, Bulaga could all be considered.
    Perry, Daniels, Burnett could be considered.

We haven't had the best start to the season. Nobody has to make it. Let's hope we pick it up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post

I would secon Frederick; not sure there is a better Center in the NFL right now. Not sure Tretter belongs yet. All of our OL have been decent but I'm no sure any deserve Pro Bowl Votes.

Daniels does
    Matthews does
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Daniels - pro-bowler
    Matthews - not this season (but he may get in because of his National Comercials, not his numbers.)
    Rodgers - not having his best season, but that could change - pro-bowler based upon past seasons .

Yes, we do post about the Packers here, but this thread is about ALL of the NFL's players.

Senior Rat Veteran TravisWilliams23's Avatar
    Do they list kickers on that site? If so, Crosby gets a vote from me. Perry and Daniels on D. The rest of the team just doesn't give us any reason to click their names for recognition. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisWilliams23 View Post
    Do they list kickers on that site? If so, Crosby gets a vote from me. Perry and Daniels on D. The rest of the team just doesn't give us any reason to click their names for recognition. Sad.
    Yes, go to NFL.com and scroll down the page to open your Pro-Bowl Ballot .

Vote early and Vote Often !