Thread: HUNTER HENRY HAS MY BLESSING

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Interesting comment from Greg Gabriel about Hunter Henry:

At Indy he only did 13 reps of 225 which is poor for the position. He came back 3 weeks later to do 21 reps at his pro day. In all honesty, in over 30 years of doing this work I have never seen a player improve by eight reps in three weeks. Three or four reps maybe but not eight. Something is wrong with this equation.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I wonder if anyone has any data to back this guy up?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    I wonder if anyone has any data to back this guy up?

if this story is substantiated, then does it mean a sudden and furious injection of PED's would do the trick?

If so, this guy is Packer People!!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Methinks Greg Gabriel is a horse's ass, which I just confirmed by finding out that he was formerly the Bears' director of college scouting. In another statement, he claims the 49ers were still deciding between Smith and Rodgers days before the draft. No way he knows if that's true or not.

So as far as improving by 8 reps in a few weeks, no one can do that short of putting on Herc's ring, roids or no roids. The answer is elsewhere, had a bad day, lost his grip, had to belch during his set, etc. That's what pro days give players a chance to do, give them a second chance to show their stuff.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...