Thread: Draft Rankings

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The TE class is pretty weak. Hunter Henry is a good prospect, but I don't think he's a 1st round talent. I like both Austin Hooper and Nick Vannett, but I think they are more 3rd round talents. I'm really high on Tyler Higbee. Right now, I have him at #2 at TE. I need to do a bit more research. Hooper seems to have a higher floor, but I think Higbee has the higher ceiling. There's buzz around Jerell Adams, but when I watched him at the combine, he didn't look like a natural pass catcher. Thomas Duarte doesn't have typical TE size, but with the success of Jordan Reed, Duarte is now a bit more intriguing. Same with Kyle Carter. He's a bit undersized, but he's a good athlete. Another sleeper that I like is Darion Griswold of Arkansas State.

Anybody think Tanner McEvoy can make a conversion to TE? Some have him as a draftable player late. Others don't. I don't know where to rate him because there's nothing to go on. It's all projection with him.
    Last edited by HarveyWallbangers; 04-06-2016 at 01:14 AM.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson