Thread: Official 2016 Offseason Workouts/OTA/Minicamp Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Jersey Al - GBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 4m4 minutes ago
    At @CheeseheadTV: Jordy Nelson Tells Reporters He Will Do Everything At Offseason Workouts http://bit.ly/1Vyahm6 #Packers

BECAUSE HE IS A RETURNING HERO

Weston Hodkiewicz ‏@WesHod 14m14 minutes ago
    Jordy Nelson said he's on track to do everything during first part of offseason program. Still discussing OTAs

OK, SO HE IS HEALTHY ENOUGH TO WALK TO A MEETING

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 14s14 seconds ago
    #Packers WR Jordy Nelson has begun running routes as part of his rehab but said the process "will be a progression."

HEALTHY ENOUGH TO RUN A 1/2 SPEED ROUTE TO THE MEETING

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 17m17 minutes ago
    Daniels on B.J. Raji's decision to step away: "It was awesome to get a chance to play with him, and I just made sure I let him know that."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 23m23 minutes ago
    Mike Daniels on #Packers personnel: "A lot of our guys that are backups could be starters other places — I’d say just about all of them."

HE'S BEEN READING WIST

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 27m27 minutes ago
    Daniels is very excited for the return of #Packers LB Sam Barrington. "He has the same mentality as me. He’s coming to start a riot."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 32m32 minutes ago
    Daniels said he's very comfortable with Letroy Guion taking over NT for B.J. Raji. "You can’t win a Super Bowl with nice guys on defense."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 32m32 minutes ago
    Daniels said he likes Guion's propensity to "poke the bear" and go after an opponent who is known as a tough guy. "I love that about him."
    Last edited by pbmax; 04-18-2016 at 12:57 PM.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.