13	3-4	Saahdiq Charles		LSU
    14	5-6	Jack Driscoll		Auburn
    15	5-6	Charlie Heck		North Carolina
    16	5-6	Alex Taylor		South Carolina State
    17	6-7	Colton McKivitz		West Virginia
    18	7-FA	Jon Runyan		Michigan

Other OTs that I watched, but deemed as UDFA:
    Trey Adams, Terence Steele, Yasir Durant
    Note: Wilson doesn't fit the Packers athletic profile, but I think he'll do well in a man blocking scheme where mobility is less important.
    Last edited by HarveyWallbangers; 04-22-2020 at 12:41 AM.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Wilson is the guy I want. You could say the same for Jenkins, and that turned out pretty good. Most of the lower 2/3 or so on that list strike me as potential Spriggs types.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Great list.

I really like Niang. He can smash in the run game and didn’t give up one sack in his career at TCU(27 starts).

It’s all about his hip. If the hip is good then I don’t know how you can’t have him close to the top of the board.

He needs a little work on his technique in pass pro and he will be a solid RT.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I made reference to this before, teams simply can't reach on potential. Take guys from the right college programs like Iowa. Not a fan of Iowa but they seem to produce and develop guys that are ready for the next level.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    I think Cleveland is completely overrated. I am not saying that he won't make a decent pro, but I just didn't see anything spectacular on film from him

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    Wilson is the guy I want. You could say the same for Jenkins, and that turned out pretty good. Most of the lower 2/3 or so on that list strike me as potential Spriggs types.
    Not really. Jenkins met the athletic profile the Packers seek.

Cole Madison had the worst 3 cone time of OL drafted by the Packers in the last 10 years. He ran 7.86. Jenkins ran his 3 cone in 7.77. Wilson ran his 3 cone in 8.26.

Jenkins also had a 4.62 in the short shuttle. Wilson had a 5.07 in the short shuttle.

Jenkins is strong and athletic. He's a much better athlete than Wilson. I like Wilson a lot with the right scheme, but he's not a guy that's going to block in space.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Deputy Nutz View Post
    I think Cleveland is completely overrated. I am not saying that he won't make a decent pro, but I just didn't see anything spectacular on film from him
    I tend to agree. Which is why I have him ranked lower and projected in a lower round than the consensus. I will say that sometimes I don't go out on a limb enough with some of these guys. I don't want to look like a complete buffoon.

A good example for me is Netane Muti. I watched two games, and I didn't like him at all. I took what Draft Network said was his best film and worst film. I didn't like him in either game. How much do I go out on a limb? Consensus has Muti as a top 3 OG. Consensus has Danny Pinter not in the top 10 amongst OGs and 5th round or later value. I ranked Muti #8 at OG and Pinter #9 at OG, but if I'm being honest, I'd probably want the Packers to draft Pinter over Muti--even though he's a developmental type.

Cleveland is a no for me until Day 3, I don't trust he'll be more than a Spriggs (I could be wrong) so I wouldn't want to gamble a higher pick on him.

Wilson is a big dude but he's wrong for the GB running offense. I'd play him in a power scheme, not a zone scheme.

Even then, everyone says Wilson's fundamentals are shit, so he's a developmental pick in which case any talk of taking him R1 is crazy IMO. I mean, if you think you can turn him into Erik Williams/Larry Allen, more power to ya. I just think he could easily end up in the wrong situation and wash out in 2 years. They picked Gary as a boom/bust prospect last year, I'd rather not see Gute do that with Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    No, you really couldn't say that about Jenkins.

Kent Lee Platte @MathBomb

With the 44th pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the #Packers select Elgton Jenkins, OC, Mississippi State.

Elgton Jenkins posted a Elite #RAS with Great size, Great speed, Good explosiveness, Good agility at the OC position.

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Isaiah Wilson

Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Harvey who do you think is the best fit and most likely available to the Packers?

Geez I'm getting old. I see "Jon Runyan" on that list, and I think, wait, wasn't he a first round pick from Michigan about twenty years ago? Had a pretty good NFL career. So why is he on this list? He's long since retired.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ishmael View Post
    Harvey who do you think is the best fit and most likely available to the Packers?
    We're missing a lot of testing numbers, so it's hard to say.

Code:
    Player			School			Hgt	Wgt	40yd	Sht	3-Cone	Vert	Broad

OTs

Breno Giacomini		Louisville		6'7"	303	5.20	4.63	7.56	22.5	108
    Bryan Bulaga		Iowa			6'5"	314	5.20	4.75	7.70	27.5	98
    Marshall Newhouse	TCU			6'4"	319	4.99	4.60	7.40	25.0	97
    Derek Sherrod		Mississippi State	6'5"	321	5.18	4.63	7.43	28.0	97
    Andrew Datko		Florida State		6'6"	315	5.19	4.54	7.71	29.5	100
    David Bakhtiari		Colorado		6'4"	299	5.18	4.74	7.70	25.5	101
    Jason Spriggs		Indiana			6'6"	301	4.94	4.44	7.70	31.5	115

OGs that were tried at OT first

Allen Barbre		Missouri Southern State	6'4"	300	4.84	4.63	7.40	32.0	105
    Daryn Colledge		Boise State		6'4"	299	5.05	4.60	7.46	32.5	110
    6'4" 299 5.20 4.75 7.70 are the minimums in the speed and agility drills. Explosiveness seems less important to the Packers brass.

Of the guys tested, only Wirfs, Cleveland, Taylor, and Runyan hit all of the speed & agility benchmarks. Austin Jackson, Ben Bartch, Prince Tega Wanogho, and Lucas Niang seem like they might hit those benchmarks, if they had tested. Andrew Thomas just missed in the 40 and easily met the minimum in the others, so I think he'd probably qualify. Wills missed in the short shuttle. Jones missed the 40 benchmark, but he looks athletic on tape and probably would have done well in the agility drills, so he might have been a one category miss also.
    Last edited by HarveyWallbangers; 04-22-2020 at 05:34 PM.

If available, I can see the Packers drafting Ezra Cleveland, Austin Jackson, or Lucas Niang (maybe round 3) in round 2 OR Ben Bartch (maybe round 2) or Prince Tega in round 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Geez I'm getting old. I see "Jon Runyan" on that list, and I think, wait, wasn't he a first round pick from Michigan about twenty years ago? Had a pretty good NFL career. So why is he on this list? He's long since retired.
    His son - not quite the road grader that the old man was
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?