Thread: McGinn has spoken - Packers will pick Kenny Clark

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    Lol! No kidding...the Packers do suck at drafting DL players. Heck, Bruce Clark from Penn State who may have historically been one of our better DL picks didn't even want to play for the Packers and went to the CFL instead! Most of our impactful DL players in the past 25 years came to GB via free agency. (Reggie, Santana Dotson, Sean Jones, Ryan Pickett, Gilbert Brown, and a couple of others.) Cullen Jenkins was signed as an UDFA so I guess that counts for a little bit. Johnny Jolly was pretty good value for a 6th Rd. pick but flamed out pretty quickly due to injuries and off field issues. Aaron Kampman had a pretty good career for a 5th Rd. pick.

I agree that Vonnie Holliday was probably the last d-lineman taken with a high pick, (First 3 rounds.) who we actually received adequate value from. Raji was ok but his career has been inconsistent and somewhat injury plagued and Daniels has been okay so far. And let's not forget the illustrious career of Jamal Reynolds who Sherman even traded up to get.

Just far too many Jonathan Browns, Kenny Petersons, Donnell Washington's, Jerel Worthy's, Khyri Thorton's, Steve Warren's, Darius Holland's, etc., etc. on that list.
    KGB!

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    KGB!
    As Rand said, KGB was another one of those, "tweeners" but he could get after the QB and had a darn good career for a 5th round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by SMBASS View Post
    As Rand said, KGB was another one of those, "tweeners" but he could get after the QB and had a darn good career for a 5th round pick.
    KGB was good early in his career but a tad light and his sweep move got over tired.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau