Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: GET HARD!!!! 2016 NFL DRAFT TODAY!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    I just can't believe Ashawn could be there.
    YUP.............ME TOO...........HE WAS THE GUY I WAS REFERRING TO
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Don't want Reed!!!!

BILLINGS!!!!
    wist

From PFF:

ncluded are three ideal targets for each team with their first-, second-, and third-round picks, along with a team-specific draft board (at the bottom of this article) that includes every player in PFF’s draft rankings.

Here is the entry for the Minnesota Vikings:

Round 1 (23rd overall)
    Michael Thomas, WR, Ohio State

The Vikings are in the market for a wide receiver, but also a specific type of wideout. With Josh Doctson likely off the board by the time they pick, the team should be focused instead on Michael Thomas, who has the size (6-foot-3, 212 pounds) and strength to become a difference-maker. Minnesota has quickness elsewhere in the receiving corps, but are lacking the physicality that Thomas can bring to help Bridgewater out in the underneath game. He also has the ability to go deep and win downfield against defensive backs in this offense.

Laquon Treadwell, WR, Ole Miss

PFF may be lower on Treadwell than other people, but he still makes a lot of sense for a team like the Vikings in the first round. He may not separate well, but he is physical and has impressive run-after-the-catch skills, breaking 17 tackles with the ball in his hands last season. He could become the possession target in this offense and free up Stefon Diggs on the other side.

Karl Joseph, S, West Virginia

There is only one safety in this class worthy of a first-round pick, and Karl Joseph is that guy. He is a very close match for Harrison Smith as a player who can play in all safety roles in a defense, and would give the Vikings an incredibly versatile pairing, allowing them to become incredibly creative and disguise their coverages in a way most teams cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    so if Billings, Ragland, Jack, Reed & Butler are there who do you take
    i think i go jack, then ragland

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    reed and robinson scare me. its like the raji and ron brace draft

both were suppose to be awesome, but when they got split up they both sucked
    I was not scream "HE GOT JACK'D" with my son watching Packer games
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Blog Entries
    I agree with you
    Look at our history

WE'RE FUCKED.............we're not getting either

Well. The Steelers will probably take one of our guys, eh?

Okay Rastak... here come your Vikes!!

Really like what the Vikes have been doing the last couple of years.
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Don't want Reed!!!!

BILLINGS!!!!
    YES!!!

Okay Rastak... here come your Vikes!!

Really like what the Vikes have been doing the last couple of years.

Jack or Treadwell....although if they think Jack's knee is gonna be toast in three years maybe not so much.

Blog Entries
    and I don't want the UCLA guy; I'd take Billings over him but BOTH Jack and Ragland over Billings

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Got to think MN goes WR to pick the last tier 1 guy. Looks like a Ponder reach from years ago.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    i don't think so this year, they have other needs

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    Dear NY Jets

GO FUCK YOURSELVES
    You do realize that this circumstance cannot happen yearly unless the Jets are objectively worse than the Packers each year?
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Jacks knee just might be junk for good... and Ragland is somewhat limited.

Hence, Billings!!! I think he's a plug and play guy... very safe pick.
    wist

Gotta think Vikes will take Treadwell. 6 TD passes to WR's last year. Worst in NFL.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Like the OSU ILB last year ? Shitheadss

We don't know Jack's medical.

DT Jarran Reed
    DT Vernon Butler
    ILB Reggie Ragland
    DT Kenny Clark
    DT A'Shawn Robinson
    DT Andrew Billings

DL aren't getting taken as high as some expected, so maybe there will be some that drop to the end of round two.

I have weird feeling the Packers will surprise everybody and take somebody like DE Chris Jones or CB William Jackson.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Blog Entries
    Jacks knee just might be junk for good... and Ragland is somewhat limited.

Hence, Billings!!! I think he's a plug and play guy... very safe pick.

Ragland can be a 3 down Backer ............and there will be DL in round 2. When Billings is just OK you'll blame Dom for everything anyways )

Quote Originally Posted by jklowan View Post
    so if Billings, Ragland, Jack, Reed & Butler are there who do you take
    Trade down. If ranked equally.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.