Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast

Thread: GET HARD!!!! 2016 NFL DRAFT TODAY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I really do. It's like me complaining about NASA using an astronaut I don't like for their next mission to the ISS.
    That's why the bump thread happens.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Blog Entries
    WHO TRADED BACK ?? Was it the Chiefs ?
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

From PFF (They didn't like the Vikes pick either):

27. Green Bay Packers: Kenny Clark | Grade: C+
    Often overlooked in a deep defensive line class, Clark is a strong run defender that can push the pocket with the best bull rush in the draft. There’s not a clean fit along the defensive line for Clark, but he’ll likely play defensive end in their 3-4 scheme while dabbling inside at nose tackle. He’s not a pure nose, as he wins in the running game by reading blocks and getting up and down the line of scrimmage, and he sometimes struggles with power at the point of attack.

Clark finished at +43.9 overall — good for 12th in the loaded class — and finishing fifth in the nation with 34 run stops. His excellent run game instincts will give him an early-down role, though he has to develop more than just a bull rush as a pass rusher, as he rarely wins with speed either to the outside or inside of blockers.

I really do. It's like me complaining about NASA using an astronaut I don't like for their next mission to the ISS.
    just as long as its not jessica meir, she's fucking worthless

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    make 'em stay in the inflatable habitat!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I would have liked to see a trade down, but I'm okay with this pick. Probably offers more of a pass rush than Billings or Reed.

Gonna be some good big guys at start of 2nd round though. Might see some trades.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    BPA BPA BPA!!!!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Datone Jones ‏@IAM_Dat_One 9m9 minutes ago
    Ayeeeeeee lets freaking go. I promise this kid is very special. @KCBoutThatLife Congrats bro
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Hands-to-the-face Rat HOFer 3irty1's Avatar
    On the one hand I feel great about Clark considering Ted liked him even with all those other guys there.

On the other hand this is a 1st round DL picked by Ted.
    70% of the Earth is covered by water. The rest is covered by Al Harris.

4. ROBERT NKEMDICHE | Ole Miss 6034|294 lbs|3JR Loganville, Ga. (Grayson) 9/19/1994 (age 21) #5
    YEAR (GP/GS) TKLS TFL SACK FF GRADE 1st-2nd Round 2013: (11/10) 29 7.0 3.0 0 (6 DE, 4 DT) MEASUREABLES Arm: 33 7/8 | Hand: 10 3/4 | Wingspan: 80 5/8 2014: (13/13) 35 4.0 2.0 0 (DT) COMBINE 40-YD: 4.87 | 10-YD: 1.67 | 20-YD: 2.84 | BP: 28 | VJ: 35 | BJ: 09’08” 2015: (11/11) 34 8.0 2.0 0 (DT) PRO DAY N/A (positional drills only) Total: (35/34) 98 19.0 7.0 0 PRONUNCIATION kim-DEE-chee

BACKGROUND: A five-star defensive tackle recruit out of high school, Nkemdiche was considered the consensus No. 1 recruit in the country and originally committed to Clemson (along with his high school teammate Wayne Gallman), but reopened his recruitment late in the process, choosing Ole Miss (where his older brother plays) over LSU. He started 10 games as a true freshman and finished with 29 tackles, 7.0 tackles for loss and 3.0 sacks, earning Freshman All-American and All-SEC honors. Nkemdiche started all 13 games in 2014 as a sophomore, recording 35 tackles, 4.0 tackles for loss and 2.0 sacks to earn All-American honors from some outlets. He started 11 games in 2015 as a junior and finished with 34 tackles, 8.0 tackles for loss and 2.0 sacks to earn All-American honors. Nkemdiche chose to skip his senior season to enter the 2016 NFL Draft.

STRENGTHS: Trimmed, well-conditioned body type with broad shoulders and a muscular frame…balanced athlete with excellent flexibility and bend…explosive off the ball to launch himself with cat-like quickness and a quick trigger…lateral agility to skillfully cross the face of blockers, using his hip-action to sink and redirect without losing momentum to his target…very good in pursuit, playing with range and closing burst…strong, aggressive hands to extend, punch and drive, forcing blockers backwards into the pocket – active hands to shed and keep himself free…plays low to the ground to beat blockers with leverage…naturally powerful and has room to get even stronger…versatile skill-set with experience inside and outside on the defensive line – also saw snaps on offense and special teams at Ole Miss (career rushing: 5/32/0; and receiving: 1/31/1).

WEAKNESSES: Tends to play too fast and out of control, hindering his ability to break down in tight areas…bad habit of turning his body once engaged to lean into blockers instead of consistently anchoring or using his hands…gap integrity and on-field discipline need improved, selling out and losing sight of the ball – also needs to clean up the offsides penalties…unimpressive career production with only 19.0 tackles for loss and 7.0 sacks over 34 starts, disappearing for stretches during games…minor durability concerns – missed two games as a freshman due to a strained left hamstring (Oct. 2013) and one game as a junior due to a concussion (Oct. 2015)…inconsistent responses from hard coaching – does he want to be great?…off-field decision-making and accountability require investigation – arrested and charged with possession of marijuana (Dec. 2015), injuring himself falling from a 15-foot wall after crawling out a fourth-floor window (suspended for Sugar Bowl)…sued, along with his older brother Denzel, for allegedly attacking an Ole Miss student – Nkemdiches have countersued and the case is on-going.

SUMMARY: A three-year starter, Nkemdiche was the lauded as the consensus top recruit out of high school and although he never quite lived up to that high-billing on a consistent basis, he showed flashes of dominance with an athletic and powerful skill-set for his size – split his playing time between defensive end and defensive tackle at Ole Miss and fits several positions on the defensive line. Nkemdiche has above average athleticism and uses his movement skills and lower body fluidity to skirt blockers and easily change directions. Although he sees plenty of double-teams and affects the game far more than what the box score says, his lack of production is a concern with only seven sacks in 34 career starts. Nkemdiche has explosive traits for the position, but he is still learning the game and needs to develop his ball awareness and discipline – his personal character and questionable football passion are also wildcards. Overall, Nkemdiche is one of the top-10 talents in the 2016 draft class because of his ability to get upfield in any scheme and penetrate gaps, but he isn’t one of the top-10 football players and teams will view him as a high risk/high reward type of prospect – likely lands in the late first round.

Yes, a pet panther is a good sign of a maturing person.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Ayeeeeeee lets freaking go. I promise this kid is very special. @KCBoutThatLife Congrats bro

Another UCLA guy.............great...that's it............Let's just draft a bunch of Fresno State guys now....lol
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

as special as you?

Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    On the one hand I feel great about Clark considering Ted liked him even with all those other guys there.

On the other hand this is a 1st round DL picked by Ted.
    Not much injury history here. Young and five year deal.

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Yes, a pet panther is a god sign of a maturing person.

It's refreshing.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Blog Entries

Remember Jervey and Leshon Johnson and their wildlife pets ?

You should know about special Dat_One

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Still the best spell check in a game day thread. Fat one Jones.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar

Why do I suddenly have Glen Hubbard's baseball card photo in my head?
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

http://www.bruinsnation.com/ucla_bru...-stats-results

UCLA Football: NFL Draft Profile - DT Kenny Clark

NFL Combine Results:

NFL Combine Tale of the Tape

Height 6'3" ... Weight 314 lbs. ... Arm Length 32.125 inches ... Hands 10.5 inches

Source: NFL.com .... NFL Combine Physical Tests

40-Yard Dash 5.06 seconds ; Bench Press 29 reps ; Vertical Jump 28.5 inches

Broad Jump 102.0 inches ; 20-Yard Shuttle 4.62 seconds

Source: NFL.com

While the NFL Combine has a tendency to be a "meat market" with its measurements and physical tests, Clark shined at UCLA Pro Day. He did the three-cone drill in 7.73 seconds and, overall, his Pro Day workout helped his draft stock rise.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 04-28-2016 at 10:35 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau