McGinn's report on Clark

2. KENNY CLARK, UCLA (6-2 ½, 312, 5.07, 1): Third-year junior, two-year starter. “He can use a four-point stance and he’ll two-gap the center,” said one scout. “He keeps his balance and doesn’t get rolled up real easy. But you can move him over a man and he drops that back leg and he has some quickness. I don’t know that he’s a star but he’s a good player.” Was able to maintain separation despite short arms (32 1/8). “I think the wrestling background helps when it comes to his leverage,” said a second scout. “Space eater. He’s about leverage.” Finished with 159 tackles (20 for loss) and 6 ½ sacks. “He’s innately tough, strong and mature,” a third scout said. From San Bernardino, Calif. “I think he can rush passer,” said a fourth scout. “He is an outstanding defensive tackle. He can handle the doubles and invert the nose. Does it all the time.”
"Good player," an NFC personnel director said. "He's probably got the best blend of athletic ability and strength."
Should an NFL team be concerned about the son given the background of the father?

"I'm not worried about that; he's separated from that," an executive in personnel for a team said Wednesday. "He's a grown man. He's a great person. I know some of his coaches that absolutely love this kid."