Thread: Official Donald Driver Legend Thread

Official Donald Driver Legend Thread

What a great guy.

But what do we remember about his early career? What were his workout numbers? How many times could he bench 225?

Post you memories here before we get to the later career glory.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    My favorite memories were his first TD and that great TD against SF in 2010 - and I was there for both! Of course, his first TD was in '99 with Ray Rhodes and it was overshadowed by 'ol gum chomper's horrible time management down the stretch, but it was fun to see the total excitement of Driver on the field and on the sidelines afterwards. That '99 game also featured Favre's total fake out of Kevin Greene, followed by a bear hug on the way back to the huddle. Top five favorite Favre play to be sure....
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

I thought I saw his first TD with the Packers. It seems to me that he went into the LHS of the end zone for that TD. Isn't it right at the top of this excellent DD Video? Ohh a WARNING ! Your going to really miss this guy before you finish watching this solid video that even has some decent music.

Man O Man ...Donald Driver was indeed so cool to watch. A GREAT Green Bay Packer.

Here are some impressive TD's scored by Donald Driver:

I can still see where I was and what I was thinking when I first learned that he was drafted by the PACKERS. I looked at his athleticism and said to myself. "I'm going to pay attention to and cheer for this man."

Donald Driver then was special for me. He's my second favourite Packer All Time.

Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-13-2016 at 09:12 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Thank You pbmax.

Here is a video that shows DD's first Career TD as a Packer...and his sentiments of gratitude to the team he was so dedicated to:

I love this awesome man. A great great Green Bay Packer.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-13-2016 at 09:23 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau