Thread: Round 2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Welcome, Liquor. How long you been lurking?
    Just found this place Thursday afternoon actually. The previous place I had been going to has been a little over run with negativity, took a look around here and thought it seemed like a pretty level headed group so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtheliquor View Post
    Just found this place Thursday afternoon actually. The previous place I had been going to has been a little over run with negativity, took a look around here and thought it seemed like a pretty level headed group so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.
    Well, we have some pessimists, but they are our pessimists that we've been grappling with for about 10 years now.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by HarveyWallbangers View Post
    Well, we have some pessimists, but they are our pessimists that we've been grappling with for about 10 years now.
    TEN YEARS???

Wow.

I know I'm not original JSO, but I didn't think it had been that long...then I look at the date I joined, and almost seven years have passed. Time flies.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

I've been to other forums. Didn't find a place better than this one. No one's trying to take over the board by being silly, railroading the threads, or juts being a knucklehead. Every once in a while we'll get two posters who don't like each other going at it, but they're usually really good at filtering their insults through football-esque arguments.

You'll get a lot of decent analysis and strong opinions all over. Everyone is treated pretty well here.

My two cents.
    No longer the member of any fan clubs. I'm tired of jinxing players out of the league and into obscurity.

Clearly, you are either under the influence of some illicit substance or suffer from delusions. You will fit right in.

Just found this place Thursday afternoon actually. The previous place I had been going to has been a little over run with negativity, took a look around here and thought it seemed like a pretty level headed group.....
    I am always amazed at how wrong first impressions can be!

Not often do we get that side of the comparison.

Welcome!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Not often do we get that side of the comparison.
    fuck off you whiny little bitch

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    fuck off you whiny little bitch
    Blow me.

BTW, I think Bretsky is going to start rooting for the Chargers now that they have Hunter Henry and Bosa (from his favorite college).
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

KC Pick is in.

LOL

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v739/mike_zankle/icebowltickets.png