Thread: Everything you need to know about TT's Other 4th Round Pick... DE Dean Lowry

Everything you need to know about TT's Other 4th Round Pick... DE Dean Lowry

ROUND 4: (No. 137 overall, compensatory)
    THE PICK: DEAN LOWRY, DE, NORTHWESTERN

Height: 77 inches
    Weight: 296 pounds
    Arm Length: 31.00 inches
    Hand Size: 9.38 inches
    Position: DE
    College: Northwestern
    Draft Class: 2016

Measurables
    40 Yard Dash: 4.87 seconds
    20 Yard Dash: 2.81 seconds
    10 Yard Dash: 1.69 seconds
    Bench Press: 30 reps (225 lb)
    Wonderlic: (N/A) (0-50)
    Vertical Leap: 32.5 inches
    Broad Jump: 114 inches
    20 Yd Shuttle: 4.38 seconds
    Three Cone: 7.26 seconds
    60 Yd Shuttle: (N/A)
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rotoworld:

Lowry (6'6/296) was a three-year starter for the Wildcats, amassing 31.5 career tackles for loss and 12.5 sacks before earning second-team All-Big Ten as a senior. Lowry helped himself in Indy, running 4.87 with a 32 1/2-inch vertical and 30 reps on the bench. A high-energy down lineman, Lowry lacks edge burst and needs to improve his pad level, but he offers five-technique potential with a power game and efficient tackling, also making plays in pursuit. Lowry could eventually become a Jared Crick type. Apr 30 - 2:03 PM

Rotoworld's Josh Norris ranks Northwestern DL Dean Lowry as the No. 62 overall prospect in the NFL Draft.
    "An outstanding athlete who can with off the snap with explosion," he wrote. "Likely a base defensive end who then moves inside in some situations. Would also fit odd man fronts. Needs to improve on counter moves outside of his motor i.e. restarting his momentum." We are higher on the 6-foot-6, 282-pounder than most. Apr 5 - 7:26 PM
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    I like how long this guy is. Should get bigger and more powerful. Disturbing to hear about pad level, but the Packers place special emphasis on that.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck