Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rastak View Post
    Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler 43s43 seconds ago
    Ogbah was the Cowboys target. Now Dallas trying to trade back from 34.
    send then a 4th and pick ragland or jack

OK here we go with Pick NO. 32 and they go with a DE.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profil...bah?id=2555278

DE Emmanuel Ogbah Fr. Oklahoma St. Big 12

Draft Projection Round 2

" Sources Tell Us "He's stiff and upright so he has no counters as a rusher and then he doesn't even play hard all the time. If you are going to be the hulk, then play hard all the time." .... "*-- NFC area scout

NFL Comparison Charles Johnson
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtheliquor View Post
    Just found this place Thursday afternoon actually. The previous place I had been going to has been a little over run with negativity, took a look around here and thought it seemed like a pretty level headed group so I thought I'd throw in my 2 cents.
    Not often do we get that side of the comparison.

Welcome!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Dane Brugler ‏@dpbrugler 43s43 seconds ago
    Ogbah was the Cowboys target. Now Dallas trying to trade back from 34.
    Dallas Screwed again......warms my heart

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    send then a 4th and pick ragland or jack

Would cost more than that from 27, or even 23......

pick is in, announce it

Love Paul Warfield! WFL for ever!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Would cost more than that from 27, or even 23......
    jerry is probably that dumb

Quote Originally Posted by pittstang5 View Post
    Dallas Screwed again......warms my heart
    Jerry has to be getting frustrated. Didn't get Manziel, didn't get Bosa or Ogbah.

who was the guy last year on twitter who was announcing everything early, i mean "on time"

pick is in, announce it
    2nd round is all about guest announcers. ever since Goodell became commish, Draft has been a circus. it's only a matter of time till they are behind.

6. KEVIN DODD | Clemson 6050|277 lbs|4JR Taylors, S.C. (Riverside) 7/14/1992 (age 23) #98
    YEAR (GP/GS) TKLS TFL SACK FF GRADE 1st-2nd Round 2011: Hargrave Military Academy MEASUREABLES Arm: 34 | Hand: 10 | Wingspan: 81 5/8 2012: (8/0) 6 0.0 0.0 0 COMBINE 40-YD: 4.86 | 10-YD: 1.69 | 20-YD: 2.84 2013: (4/0) 7 0.5 0.0 0 (medical redshirt) PRO DAY BP: 22 | VJ: 30.5 | BJ: 09’02” | SS: 4.44 | 3C: 7.32 2014: (12/0) 8 2.5 0.0 0 2015: (15/15) 62 23.5 12.0 1 Total: (39/15) 83 26.5 12.0 1

BACKGROUND: A three-star defensive tackle recruit out of high school, Dodd committed to Clemson prior to his senior year, but he didn’t qualify academically, enrolling at Hargrave Military Academy for the 2011 season – was also a track standout in high school with county titles in the shot put and discus. He enrolled at Clemson in 2012 and contributed as a true freshman with six tackles. Dodd struggled with injuries as a sophomore in 2013 and was granted a medical redshirt after playing in just four games. He returned in 2014, but was again a back-up with only eight tackles and 2.5 tackles for loss. Dodd became a full-time starter as a junior in 2015 (15 starts) and took advantage of the opportunity with 23.5 tackles for loss and 12.0 sacks, which fell just shy of Shaq Lawson’s numbers for the team lead. He capitalized on his production and declared early for the 2016 NFL Draft.

STRENGTHS: Has the look of a NFL defensive end with broad shoulders and long arms to engage and keep blockers from his body…flexible body type to plant-andbend when he wins the corner…quick first step and lateral inside move to slip blocks, using active hands to fight through jabs…shows the backfield vision to see through blockers and recognize offensive tendencies – naturally instinctive…improved discipline and patience to hold backside contain, stack the edge and cut off runs to the outside…high motor player and never shuts it down, working his way through bodies…experienced on special teams and blocked a kick in 2015…pushed himself in the film room and on the practice field to seize his opportunity to start in 2015 – described as a “self-made guy” by Clemson defensive coordinator Brent Venables…highly productive junior season with 23.5 tackles for loss and 12.0 sacks.

WEAKNESSES: Not a twitched up rusher who can easily change speeds in his rush, lacking cat-like quickness…needs to better keep his balance through gaps…doesn’t consistently use his hands to convert speed to power and isn’t much of a bully…undeveloped pass rush repertoire, often tipping his moves – needs to add more to his bag of tricks to fool blockers…tends to think too much and play too patient at times…lack of hand tactics will cause his rush to stall…only one season of starting experience and productivity – benefited from playing opposite Shaq Lawson, rarely facing double-teams…turns 24-years-old before his first NFL training camp…past durability issues, missing most of the 2013 season due to shoulder and toe injuries.

SUMMARY: A one-year starter, Dodd lined up in both a two and three point stance as the starting left defensive end in Clemson’s 4-3 scheme – finished the 2015 season ranked top-10 nationally in tackles for loss (23.5) and sacks (12.0). He was buried on the depth chart and battled injuries early in his career, but with Vic Beasley and Corey Crawford graduating after the 2014 season, Dodd improved his mind-set and pushed his training habits to secure Crawford’s spot in the starting line-up. Based on traits, Dodd checks several boxes for the NFL with the size, length, athleticism and strength potential to be effective in the NFL, although he isn’t a dynamic rush threat who will scream off the edge. He also improved his ball awareness and discipline as his reps increased last season, showing encouraging growth that indicates he isn’t near his football ceiling. A late bloomer, he isn’t a sudden rusher who wins with speed, but he is a promising pass rush threat due to his snap quickness, natural instincts and high-effort play style – projected NFL starter in a four-man front.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Not often do we get that side of the comparison.
    fuck off you whiny little bitch

who was the guy last year on twitter who was announcing everything early, i mean "on time"

If you figure it out let me know and I'll follow immediately.

With the 33re pick:

Tennessee picks:

DE Kevin Dodd .... 6'5" 277 Clemson 6.2

Draft Projection Round 1

NFL Comparison Michael Bennett

" Bottom Line The arrow is pointed up for Dodd who finished the season with a streak of five consecutive games with a sack. Dodd already looks the part of an NFL defensive end and his desire to make plays coupled with his physical traits and talent should have him shooting up draft boards. His lack of college snaps could preclude him from being "pro* ready", but his instincts and football intelligence should expedite the learning process. "
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

now we're rolling

who's more hated? goddell or that coke head irvin

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

there goes smith

fucking jerry

Holy Shit....F'n Dallas

12. JAYLON SMITH | Notre Dame 6020|235 lbs|3JR Fort Wayne, Ind. (Bishop Luers) 6/14/1995 (age 20) #9
    YEAR (GP/GS) TKLS TFL SACK FF PD INT GRADE 3rd-4th Round 2013: (13/13) 67 6.5 0.0 1 4 1 (OLB) MEASUREABLES Arm: 33 | Hand: 09 1/2 | Wingspan: 78 1/4 2014: (13/13) 112 9.0 3.5 1 2 0 (WLB) COMBINE N/A (injury; left knee) 2015: (13/13) 114 9.0 1.0 1 5 0 (WLB) PRO DAY BP: 24 (limited workout due to left knee) Total: (39/39) 293 24.5 4.5 3 11 0

BACKGROUND: A five-star linebacker recruit out of high school, Smith was ranked as one of the top prep players in the country and received scholarship offers from every top program in the country, choosing Notre Dame over Ohio State, Michigan State and USC – also a star basketball and track and field athlete in high school. He became the first freshman linebacker to start a season opener since 1995 and started all 13 games in 2013, recording 67 tackles, 6.5 tackles for loss and his first interception to earn Freshman All-American honors. Smith started all 13 games in 2014 as a sophomore and led the team with 112 tackles, adding 9.0 tackles for loss and 3.5 sacks, earning Notre Dame Defensive Player of the Year honors. He again hit the triple digit tackle mark in 2015 as a junior (13 starts) with 114 stops, 9.0 tackles for loss and 1.0 sack, earning the Butkus Award as the Nation’s top linebacker. Smith decided to skip his senior season and enter the 2016 NFL Draft.

STRENGTHS: Greased up athlete with rare twitch for the position…explosive lateral agility and secondary quickness to unhook himself from blocks and burst to the ball…plays loose, low and balanced to collect himself in space and easily change directions…tremendous closing speed in pursuit with the acceleration to stay stridefor-stride in coverage…assignment sound and senses what is about to happen, arriving to the spot with proper timing – not easily fooled…fast eyes to see plays develop, rarely losing sight of the ball…anchors well at the point of attack, leveraging at the hole to attack run lanes…navigates well through a crowd due to his vision, instincts and reactive athleticism…shows burst as a pass rusher and blitzer, staying in control of his movements…active and rangy tackler with strong hands and wrists to make stops…experienced making calls and orchestrating the defense…mature, unselfish leader and team captain – very well-respected by everyone around the program…production matches his tape with a high competitive spirit…didn’t miss a game at Notre Dame, starting 39 consecutive contests.

WEAKNESSES: Lacks elite length and power and can be engulfed by blockers near the line of scrimmage – room to improve his shed technique…will take some false steps and needs to add a dash of discipline to his playing recipe…needs to tweak his strike zone and tackling mechanics, preferring to hug-and-slam instead of spearing and driving…needs to do a better job finding the ball in coverage once his back is turned to the quarterback…not a detailed pass rusher right now and needs to better anticipate blockers…suffered a devastating left knee injury in his final collegiate contest that required surgery (Jan. 2016) to repair a torn ACL and LCL – missed the entire pre-draft process due to rehab with strong concerns about possible nerve damage and long-term lingering issues.

SUMMARY: A three-year starter, Smith started at outside linebacker in Notre Dame’s 3-4 scheme in 2013 before moving to weakside linebacker the past two seasons when the Irish went to a 4-3 base – also put his hand on the ground as an edge rusher at times. A special athlete for the position, Smith jumps off the screen with his sudden pursuit speed and twitchy movements, which compliments his quick-thinking play style. He recognizes things quickly and sniffs out plays with his diagnose skills, putting himself in correct position to close ground in an instant as a run defender and cover in man. Smith does have room to improve his discipline and anticipation, but he is dripping with natural talent and intangibles – type of playmaker you wind up and let loose. Smith, who Notre Dame head coach Brian Kelly calls the best player he has ever coached, offers the scheme versatility that will appeal to all 32 teams. He is one of the best players in the 2016 class, but his Jan. 2016 knee surgery puts his draft projection in limbo – might still hear his name called in the top-100, but will require a redshirt year as a NFL rookie

Might be riskier than Jack.....

i call collusion

dallas selects the guy after the dallas dr does the surgery

something doesn't smell right