Thread: Tunsil!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    This gets stranger and stranger:

Tunsil missed a planned news conference today as he was with the Dolphins medical staff due to "an allergic reaction"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ergic-reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    This gets stranger and stranger:

Tunsil missed a planned news conference today as he was with the Dolphins medical staff due to "an allergic reaction"

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ergic-reaction
    He may have developed an allergy to reporters.

I feel sorry for the guy. What might have been one of the greatest days of his life turned into a PR nightmare. I hope he's a good guy who made some mistakes and can move on from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    He may have developed an allergy to reporters.

I feel sorry for the guy. What might have been one of the greatest days of his life turned into a PR nightmare. I hope he's a good guy who made some mistakes and can move on from it.
    With all that has happened to him in the last 24 hours, he could have experienced a full blown panic attack before walking onto the stage to face another group of reporters. I hope he has a good agent, advisor who can help him move beyond this.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    With all that has happened to him in the last 24 hours, he could have experienced a full blown panic attack before walking onto the stage to face another group of reporters. I hope he has a good agent, advisor who can help him move beyond this.
    Except:

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/m...429-story.html

Laremy Tunsil, the Dolphins'controversial first-round pick from Mississippi, didn’t attend his initially scheduled 3:30 p.m. introductory press conference at the team’s practice facility Friday afternoon. The offensive tackle was with team medical staff being treated for an allergic reaction.

But about 90 minutes later, Tunsil -- dressed sharply in slacks, a matching vest and a white dress shirt -- was there, flanked by coach Adam Gase and Dolphins executive Mike Tannenbaum, and he was formally introduced.
    Jimmy Sexton is his agent. Sexton represents a lot of the Dolphins front office personnel.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.