Thread: Everything you need to know about TT's Pick @ NO. 48 - OT Jason Spriggs, Indiana

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 8m8 minutes ago
    Indiana converted 92 percent of the time on third-and-short runs to the left behind Spriggs, one of the top rates of the OT class.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Senior Rat HOFer Maxie the Taxi's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 8m8 minutes ago
    Indiana converted 92 percent of the time on third-and-short runs to the left behind Spriggs, one of the top rates of the OT class.
    How many of those runs were by Jordan Howard?
    One time Lombardi was disgusted with the team in practice and told them they were going to have to start with the basics. He held up a ball and said: "This is a football." McGee immediately called out, "Stop, coach, you're going too fast," and that gave everyone a laugh.
    John Maxymuk, Packers By The Numbers

Jersey Al - GBP ‏@JerseyAlGBP 19s19 seconds ago
    #Seahawks had been know to be coveting Spriggs for quite some time. Trader Ted one-upped them. Well done. #Packers

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 3m3 minutes ago
    Scout on Spriggs: "A thin-framed guy so he falls off blocks. More of a zone guy in terms of lateral quickness. I wish tape matched body."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 2m2 minutes ago
    Another scout from @BobMcGinn's draft series on Spriggs: "He'll get overdrafted because he's a workout guy. I just do not like Spriggs."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 4m4 minutes ago
    Scout from @BobMcGinn's draft series on OT Jason Spriggs: "Works out like Tarzan. If you watch him work out, you love the guy."

Michael Cohen ‏@Michael_Cohen13 9m9 minutes ago
    Spriggs: "I got some basketball offers from some small schools." Said football is what he loved, and that's what he wanted to play.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.