Way back in March I summarized what I felt we needed to improve:
1 * Allow the Packers to become an elite pass rushing defense
2 * Improve OL and better protect AROD
3 * Improve our ability to stretch the field vertically, both from the TE and WR positions
4 * Add a fast, tough ILB who will enable Clay to move back to OLB
5 * Improve 3rd down and Red Zone offense by adding a pass catching, change of pace RB
6 * Improve our KR and PR games
7* Increase team speed
Analysis:
1* This draft didn't make us an elite pass rushing defense, but it improved us considerably. All four defensive draft picks are either good pass rushers and/or free up other pass rushers on the defense like Clay.

2* We definitely improved our OL by adding quality depth and competition.

3* WR Davis is a quality field stretcher. Add in FA TE Cook and we're improved. Get guys back from injuries and we might be great. Arod has to be pleased.

4* Martinez is not Ragland or Jones, but he's got the potential to be better than anyone we have. Clay can now move to the outside.

5* We didn't draft a pass catching, change of pace RB, but maybe TT feels Crockett is the man.

6* Davis appears to be an upgrade to our KR/PR game. Plus, Fackrell is supposed to be a good special teams player.

7* We're not going to be the fastest team in the league because of this draft, but we'll be faster with Davis pushing the WR's and Cook at TE.

All in all, drafting at #27, I think TT did a great job. I'm looking forward to the season and thinking Super Bowl.