Thread: NFL Draft Day 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Could these guys play inside? Both are 6'6", seems kind of tall. Sitton/Lang at 6'3" and 6'4"
    Gutekunst said Spriggs bends well so he thought his height would not prevent him from playing inside. Still, TT didn't trade away 2 picks to move up in the 2nd round to draft a guy to play Guard.

CBS did mention this about Murphy:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/p...43/kyle-murphy

He is very effective, on the other hand, as a drive blocker, showing surprising flexibility to get under the pads of opponents and impressive leg drive to consistently move the pile.
    I wouldn't be surprised if they give him a look at Guard.

Award for the worst draft this year has to be Dallas. I can only assume their illustrius GM (JJ is still the official GM, right?) exerted his authority and did just what he pleased.

RB in top 5? Medical redshirt in 2nd? Collins? Dunno. Prescott is interesting at least, I wonder what Romo will say to him regarding his Twitter tirade a while back...

Dak Prescott
    ‏@15_DakP
    No! He doesn't finish & None of those INTs were Bc of the O-line. #noexcuses

Nah Jacey!! You're suppose to Throw it over the guys head. That was the most embarrassing one of them all. #stoptakingupforhim

lol!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...