Thread: A review of the Clark, Spriggs and Fackrell picks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    JH, where did you get the quotes? Gutenkisk or Lutefisk or Gutenberg was at the PC after the Spriggs pick. Ted came down again after grabbing Fackrell.
    Tt talked about Clark after day 1 and spriggs and the lb after day two. I listened and watched his body language, and formed impressions that can be argued and disagreed with, but impressions none the less. That's what I shared. Opinion. I've been getting more consistently right with my opinions over the years, not always, but more often. It's still an opinion though and certainly up for debate.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Pb, I would recommend listening to the pc and watching yourself, not reading. So much gets lost in the translation to written word.
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
    Tt talked about Clark after day 1 and spriggs and the lb after day two. I listened and watched his body language, and formed impressions that can be argued and disagreed with, but impressions none the less. That's what I shared. Opinion. I've been getting more consistently right with my opinions over the years, not always, but more often. It's still an opinion though and certainly up for debate.
    JH...You made Google:

A review of the Clark, Spriggs and Fackrell picks - PackerRats.com

packerrats.com › Forum › Big Cheese › Green Bay Packers

2 days ago - 20 posts - ‎12 authors

We've both been following these TT lead Packers for a while. I still think Ted is .....

http://www.packers.com/media-center/...6-74cf627eb0b8.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://www.packers.com/news-and-even...mid=96970&jb=0

Packers wanted big guys and got big guys

Posted Apr 30, 2016

By: Mike Spofford packers.com senior writer @MikeSpofford

Four of seven draft picks are linemen, five of seven from out west

Comment woodbuck27:

I believe this belongs here with JH's fine thread. Thanks JH for your analysis and insite into the nuances of Ted Thompson. He personally drives me up the wall at times and suddenly I'm all for him. LOL

If you havn't as yet seen the TT Presser following the 2016 Draft ... here it is:

I was impressed with how TT responded in this press conference. I felt he was pleased and open (revealing) in his responses. I liked how he opened showing his appreciation for all the Packer personnel that assist in helping to ensure a drafts success. If you stick with this interview you'll hear TT talk about the importance of the area scouts.

** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau