Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Everything you need to know about TT's 5th Round Pick... WR Trevor Davis

Agreed. I hope he can also return punts. But it looks like he could use some time in the gym.

I wonder why TT seems to be so good at licking WR's but he can't find DL very well.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Cobb is the third or fourth KR at this point after Montgomery, Janis, and Abby. With Hyde taking the main PR duties, AL that's left for Cobb is the Charles Woodson sure-catch-when-you-need-it role.

I wonder why TT seems to be so good at licking WR's but he can't find DL very well.
    Maybe they taste better. I have no idea.

I like to fan the flames of rumour occasionally.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    The kid has great potential. He can blaze and you can't coach a player to be fast. He's tiny and may get reamed back there, but we've got to take a chance on him. We've got to get Cobb off the KR teams, so I hope this lad makes it.
    Exactly KY !
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

If he can gain about ten pounds of muscle, he should be strong enough to last in the league.

Go Davis!

KYPack

Davis is at least as big as Driver was as a rookie, and much stronger than Abbrederis was. I think Davis will be fine.

At this point I expect him to be in Top 5 for Rookie of the Year voting. Anything less and I will lead the charge to call him a bust.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    At this point I expect him to be in Top 5 for Rookie of the Year voting. Anything less and I will lead the charge to call him a bust.
    At this point, I expect him to make the final 53 man roster, and be inactive for most if not all of the first 15 games, until he plays in game 16 because Nelson and Cobb will be inactive with a playoff bye already guaranteed.

The 6-1, 188-pound transfer from Hawaii has essentially been ignored during the draft process, though ESPN analyst Todd McShay tweeted in January that Davis "keeps flashing"
    Could he be suspended for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    Could he be suspended for that?
    If he destroys his phone too, you bet.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.