Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: 2016 UDFA Signings

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Another, free agent who wasn't announced was Troy running back Brandon Burks. However, Burks is attending graduation and isn't expected in town until Sunday. The Packers don't announce signings until the player passes his physical, so once Burks does so, the team will announce his signing.

The Packers will only be down one player because they signed undrafted free agent Jacob Flores, a 6-3, 300-pound center from Dartmouth.
    Same article from Spoon.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Brandon Burks, if he's the guy I'm thinking about, would be that third down speedster dude that we are all lathering for.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Brandon Burks, if he's the guy I'm thinking about, would be that third down speedster dude that we are all lathering for.
    Don Jackson is cut from the same cloth.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

The solution is, of course, to not get to third down.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The solution actually is to pass it to RR out in the flat or do a Ripkowski FB dive (since Kuhn is gone).

Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    The solution actually is to pass it to RR out in the flat or do a Ripkowski FB dive (since Kuhn is gone).
    McCarthy agrees. I take it as self evident that drive has failed

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    +1

Run the ball well, win the down and distance battle, will open the play book and makes the offense harder to defend, less predictable.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Okay, my favorite part of the Joe Callahan video is about at the 33 second mark, where he's in the shotgun and he fakes a handoff to . . . nobody, since no one is within about six yards of him.

But what the hell. Maybe he'll be a practice squad guy they can develop into a good backup for when they trade Aaron Rodgers in two years and go on to Brett Hundley as their next HOF QB.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Packer Report ‏@PackerReport 11h11 hours ago
    Kind of intrigued by Alstevis Squirewell beyond his name. New fullback started 26 games at defensive tackle for Newberry.

News & Reporter ‏@CNR_Sports
    @PackerReport Was all-state FB in high school, averaged 10 yards a carry as a sr. Legit 4.6 speed, can probably squat a bus, super good guy

According to Silverstein at JSO, Grinnage was released with an injury designation as well.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/378705821.html

According to Silverstein at JSO, Grinnage was released with an injury designation as well.

http://www.jsonline.com/blogs/sports/378705821.html
    He has since changed his name to Frownage.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    He has since changed his name to Frownage.
    that made me lol

However, I was thinking:

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    that made me lol

However, I was thinking:

I think the Grimace is flipping someone off in that picture. With only three fingers, he is clearly holding up the middle one.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    If you get wounded working at McDonald's, they give you a purple grimace.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

The creator's of the all those McDonald's characters from the 70's must have been in an altered state.

Because the Internet, here is a McDonald's wiki that made me laugh because someone actually took this seriously enough to make it. I do not recall Grimace's early flirtation with the dark side.

http://mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/Grimace

An article on Geromino, might turn out but obviously not a bright kid. These two paragraphs stood out

But Allison was ineligible to play as a sophomore because of academics. His junior season was wiped away for the same reason
    I just kind of wanted to play ball, not knowing that a GPA was a requirement to play ball. That was a struggle for me throughout high school. It took me a minute to own up and realize that.”
    So he wasn't allowed to play for two years and still didn't catch on that he had to work on academics???
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...