Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 2016 UDFA Signings

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    If you get wounded working at McDonald's, they give you a purple grimace.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    The creator's of the all those McDonald's characters from the 70's must have been in an altered state.

Because the Internet, here is a McDonald's wiki that made me laugh because someone actually took this seriously enough to make it. I do not recall Grimace's early flirtation with the dark side.

http://mcdonalds.wikia.com/wiki/Grimace
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mraynrand View Post
    that made me lol

However, I was thinking:

I think the Grimace is flipping someone off in that picture. With only three fingers, he is clearly holding up the middle one.
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

An article on Geromino, might turn out but obviously not a bright kid. These two paragraphs stood out

But Allison was ineligible to play as a sophomore because of academics. His junior season was wiped away for the same reason
    I just kind of wanted to play ball, not knowing that a GPA was a requirement to play ball. That was a struggle for me throughout high school. It took me a minute to own up and realize that.”
    So he wasn't allowed to play for two years and still didn't catch on that he had to work on academics???
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...