Kenny Clark
Grade:

I don't know how this pick manages to be boring. He already appears to have all the traits of the few guys who've actually thrived with us in the Capers era and he's the youngest NFL player I've ever seen. While the game is slowing down for him, he'll still be getting bigger and faster. I blame Raji, for making this pick feel contrived.

Jason Spriggs
Grade:

Good value at a need position and he's already giving the Bears the bird before he even set foot on the field. Its also a bit exciting to have a real physical specimen at OT.

Kyler Fackrell
Grade:

Guy in the athletic lengthy mold where Ted has managed to find guys who make much better pros than they ever were in college. Reason to believe he might have versatility too. But he's old.

Blake Martinez
Grade:

Fresh horse for the infamous ILB competition. We should get plenty of opportunities to see what he can do. Seems to have some coverage ability. Probably a good idea to give the Stanford guy the radio helmet.

Dean Lowry
Grade:

Goofy DE who gets described as "try hard" and "lunch pail" and "white" but proves a great athlete at the combine. Doesn't look like he could touch the top of his head.

Trevor Davis
Grade:

Wish we had this guy last year. Blazing fast with big gluey hands and the ability to track it over his shoulder. Has a kick returner's wiggle. Listening to Packers brass they seem proud of themselves with this one. Should dramatically up the level of competition in camp.

Kyle Murphy
Grade:

Another smartypants from Stanford to compete for the jobs of our backup OL who underperformed when needed last year. Certainly looks the part and seems like good value. Probably the new Barclay.