Best to Not Best format:

Overall Grade: B+ I felt the Packers navigated the draft pretty well. We will look back on this draft fondly in a few years. Davis needs to shine or he won't make the team, but everyone else needs to find an apartment and sign a two year lease.

(2nd) Spriggs: A; A first round talent in the second, stolen from a divisional opponent for the cost of a measly late fourth rounder when we still had two measly fourth rounders left.

(1st) Clark: B+; A late first round talent that--possibly--could have been had along with an extra pick with a trade down. TT admits to being afraid to risk the object of his heart's desire.

(4a) Lowry: B+; The short arms brought us a very fine DE that managed to get his hands on 14 passes in his career. Long arms don't do you any good if you don't put 'em up like he does.

(6) Murphy: B-; Good value, but the Packers may have to burn a roster spot for a year as he gets his body NFL ready. He had a 97% pass pro efficiency rating in his senior year.

(3rd) Fackrell: B-; This is the one pick that may very well be a star...should be good...and yet I fear the 25 year old will bust. (I get a D- for draft insight on this one so he's doing better than me.)

(4th) Blake Martinez: C; I wanted Nick Vigil, but the Bungles swooped ahead of us and snatched him. Now I will never know if he was on our board ahead of Bla-ake (said in snotty tone).

(5th) Davis: C; The talent is there, but why the lack of productivity with a QB like Goff?

Sorry about the lack of emojis, but I don't even know what they are.