R1 Clark: B+ solid player, athletic, good run defender, reportedly a natural 3-4 NT, never hurt, 20 years old with lots of room to grow. Doubt he's a playmaker, but I think he's a very solid pick at a need position.

R2 Spriggs: B like the pick, especially in R2. Finesse player, athletic. I worry about some of the 'looks like Tarzan' stuff, but I think if he puts in a solid year of work in an NFL weight room and Campen can teach him to punch nasty they'll have something. Insurance/leverage for Bahktiari's free agency.

R3 Fackrell: C+ Intriguing size, speed. Supposed to be decent in (short) coverage. Won in college with speed, will need to get a lot stronger. Boom/bust guy; I don't have high expectations for him but they had to take a flier on an edge rusher, and he's played in a 3-4. The age thing isn't really an issue IMO.

R4 Martinez: B+ Similar to Jake Ryan in many ways, but I think his potential coverage ability is better. I think he becomes a ST demon while learning the backup ILB role. With TT investing picks at ILB for Bradford, Barrington, Ryan, Palmer (since released), and Martinez, they better have a pair of ILBs to line up on Sundays by now.

R4 Lowry: C+ Who? Seriously, I like his size except for the alligator arms. Good motor, athletic, smart, can play the 5-tech. Depth pick and I don't expect much from him beyond that.

R5 Davis: B Offers pure speed and good agility. If he can run good routes and doesn't develop the dropsies he nudges Abby off the roster. I wasn't expecting a WR pick but the more I think about it the more I like it. Measurables compare to Emmanuel Sanders.

R6 Murphy: C- Maybe he can compete at G or RT in a year. I think Campen and TT try to stash him on the PS and next year could provide insurance in case of Sitton/Lang leaving. This guy is a long term investment.

Overall I give the draft a B, knowing that this is a silly but entertaining exercise and we won't really know until about 2018.