Thread: TT has quietly put together a very strong off season

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You can no more proclaim he had a strong off season any more than others can that he didn't. We are in wait and see mode. Although I am cautiously optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    The German dude the Vikes took will be a better player than Ted's latest WR bust.
    You can no more proclaim he had a strong off season any more than others can that he didn't. We are in wait and see mode. Although I am cautiously optimistic.
    You can no more claim that the German dude will be a better player than Davis than others including me can say Davis will be better. We are in wait and see mode. Although I an cautiously optimistic.
    Last edited by Joemailman; 05-01-2016 at 07:31 PM.

You are completely wrong in saying that I can't, and my proof is that I already have!

Too many of you are hung up on results at this time. Evaluating the off season in May is a matter of assessing the efforts made; and in that regard he has had a great off season so far. As I said in my original post, it remains to be seen if he was successful, but I think you will agree that the effort has been made.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    would you feel differently had TT drafted 6 wide receivers?
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck