Thread: Ty Montgomery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'd like to see some screen passes too, but I kinda doubt it will happen. D Coordinators figured out quite a while ago that blitzing Aaron Rodgers is counterproductive. They also know that they usually can get quick and strong pressure with just 3 or 4 pass rushers. Screens work best when the opponent loads up for a big pass rush - usually blitzing. Since they don't much, we won't much.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    I'd like to see some screen passes too, but I kinda doubt it will happen. D Coordinators figured out quite a while ago that blitzing Aaron Rodgers is counterproductive. They also know that they usually can get quick and strong pressure with just 3 or 4 pass rushers. Screens work best when the opponent loads up for a big pass rush - usually blitzing. Since they don't much, we won't much.
    This season, blitzing Aaron Rodgers was very productive. Atlanta copied what Dallas did in second half.

They need to tighten up that pass blocking ship.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.