Thread: Ty Montgomery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lacy's production was nearly ideal for what the Packers needed: someone who can get you the third-and-one strictly based on power, yet has enough burst to get those all-important seven or eight yard gains, too. But if they can get that from someone else, okay by me. Still, I'd rather see them re-sign Lacy for a year, which affords them the luxury of drafting a guy down into the middle rounds who can develop.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Lacy's production was nearly ideal for what the Packers needed: someone who can get you the third-and-one strictly based on power, yet has enough burst to get those all-important seven or eight yard gains, too. But if they can get that from someone else, okay by me. Still, I'd rather see them re-sign Lacy for a year, which affords them the luxury of drafting a guy down into the middle rounds who can develop.
    it all depends on how big he's gotten

if he's pushing 300 then his career might be over

sounds like he has a lot of weight to lose in a small amount of time before anyone signs him. and he doesn't have a lot of time to do it

if he can get back to that 240 range, then bring him back. but if he's just as big as he started this year at, he's probably just gonna get hurt again, or wear down