Thread: Ty Montgomery

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    If you eliminate the freak broken ankle during a fumble recovery drill in his rookie season, Tretter is at 31 possible games, 23 available.
    Didn't Linsley get hurt last year while working out? If he would have been a couch potato he would have been available for more games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    Didn't Linsley get hurt last year while working out? If he would have been a couch potato he would have been available for more games.
    Don't remember.

But Tretter doesn't seem any more injury prone than Linsley. I hope he comes back.

I also think Bob is dead wrong on Spriggs. I saw very little that discouraged me about his pro prospects. He will be a better Tackle than Guard, but I bet he could be a Guard if they committed to it.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Don't remember.

But Tretter doesn't seem any more injury prone than Linsley. I hope he comes back.

I also think Bob is dead wrong on Spriggs. I saw very little that discouraged me about his pro prospects. He will be a better Tackle than Guard, but I bet he could be a Guard if they committed to it.
    He needs at least 20 lbs of muscle. He has no anchor at the moment. Not an entirely uncommon problem for a rookie OL. I am ok with his footwork, and even his hands are solid for a rookie.
    I don't hold Grudges. It's counterproductive.

Don't remember.

Still riding the SPRIGGS™ train!
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

If Silverstein wrote a blog about all the things he puts together just by watching that others struggle to see, I would actually pay for it.

Tom Silverstein @TomSilverstein
    Montgomery has been dealing with the wrist injury off and on since before the first Chicago game. More than likely #Packers or he decided it wasn't going to get better and should be taken care of now. No word whether surgery is necessary.

I will not pay for McGinn to keep telling me the Packers needs big back/mudder to run and win in December, as Mike Holmgren taught him.

Blog Entries
    Still riding the SPRIGGS™ train!
    It's good there are a few of u left because there is no room on the SpriggsSux Train
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?