Thread: 2016 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I saw an article about Brett Goode a few weeks ago. The article stated doctors who they consulted said he could be cleared to play by the start of the season, especially because of his position. The article asked opinions of a couple scouts who said that Lovato did an OK job for the Packers, and that a lot of teams had him on their emergency lists, but Goode was clearly a better snapper. They said all he needs to do is show that he is ready to play again, and the Packers will probably re-sign him. If not, a couple other teams might, but familiarity is important so if GB doesn't sign him, he might have to wait for an incumbent to screw up somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    I saw an article about Brett Goode a few weeks ago. The article stated doctors who they consulted said he could be cleared to play by the start of the season, especially because of his position. The article asked opinions of a couple scouts who said that Lovato did an OK job for the Packers, and that a lot of teams had him on their emergency lists, but Goode was clearly a better snapper. They said all he needs to do is show that he is ready to play again, and the Packers will probably re-sign him. If not, a couple other teams might, but familiarity is important so if GB doesn't sign him, he might have to wait for an incumbent to screw up somewhere.
    Are you trying to start a long snapper controversy?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    Are you trying to start a long snapper controversy?
    I find it curious that Goode hasn't been resigned as of yet...