Thread: 2016 Roster

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Being at 88 probably means they were signing others off the street FA heap after rookie minicamp and tryouts.
    signed:

TE Casey Pierce, Kent State

DT Demetris Anderson, Central Florida

RB Brandon Burks, Troy

FB Alstevis Squirewell, Newberry College

G Cory Tucker, Slippery Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    signed:

TE Casey Pierce, Kent State

DT Demetris Anderson, Central Florida

RB Brandon Burks, Troy

FB Alstevis Squirewell, Newberry College

G Cory Tucker, Slippery Rock

Yes, but the safety that Harv mentioned elsewhere from Seahawks camp was signed but not on official paperwork. So there could be another.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yes, but the safety that Harv mentioned elsewhere from Seahawks camp was signed but not on official paperwork. So there could be another.
    I didn't include him because he has already been mentioned and discussed in this thread as pretty much a done deal but for the paperwork. The five I listed had not been mentioned yet, to my knowledge, so I listed them. I don't think any of them have yet been on the official transactions list, just three of those released.

I think they will have room for one more besides the six we have identified. I believe they were at 88, then released five and signed six, which should put them at 89.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    but they did announce a flurry of other moves, including the release of 2013 fifth-round pick Josh Boyd...

"Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Also, drafting Clark while losing Raji and Boyd probably indicates that the Packers weren't as concerned by their DT lineup as draft prognosticators. They obviously knew Boyd wasn't healthy (or stood a good chance of not being healthy) but it was the retirement of Raji that made it an emergency.

For PackerRats such as myself, the presence of Boyd make the focus pre-draft on NT look overstated. But its obvious now they needed a talented body.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.