Thread: It's time to get rid of Aaron Rodgers

It's time to get rid of Aaron Rodgers

He has no place on a WI team!
    Dairy-free? Trade his semi-vegan California butt!
    What the heck??

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/...reer/85530782/

I don't have time to dig it up, but one of the people he has been talking to is Brady. Brady is literally in business (as are the Patriots) with a nutrition guru who is basically a snake oil salesman.

I hope he was not talking to that guy or at least was running the suggestions by others who are more grounded.

http://www.bostonmagazine.com/news/b...ero-neurosafe/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I couldn't resist. Brady's "body guru" claimed to have a drink that would help prevent concussions. The FTC found it fraudulent.

http://deadspin.com/heres-how-tom-br...peo-1735747044

https://www.facebook.com/Neurosafe-1...1164/timeline/
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers, and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time." — Max McGee

Russell WilsonVerified account
    ‏@DangeRussWilson
    I believe @Recovery_Water helped prevent me from getting a concussion based on a bad hit! �� #NanoBubbles

Athletes are obviously a very motivated clientele for this kind of crap. I worry for Rodgers out (mainly) selfish reasons, as athletes like Wilson or Brady can afford to undo whatever stupidity they visit on themselves.

Whiskey over milk everyday Joe.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by Freak Out View Post
    Whiskey over milk everyday Joe.
    Brandy and beer are long recognized, acceptable substitutes in the great dairy state of WI.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    More cheese for me!
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Honestly, if I were a pro athlete, I wouldn't eat cheese either. Well, maybe if I play OL or DL...but otherwise, nah.

Of whiskey, milk, beer, or cheese, it would be easiest for me to give up cheese and hardest to give up whiskey.

Seriously, tho, if giving up dairy makes him healthier and prolongs his career I'm all for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Seriously, tho, if giving up dairy makes him healthier and prolongs his career I'm all for it!
    Sure, but the problem is, swapping cheese out for veggies most likely won't extend his career, it will just ensure that he is always hungry.

Wolf Pack Rat HOFer Deputy Nutz's Avatar
    Favre didn't give a shit about his diet and he started 297 straight games.

Favre is a health freak now though, he is in better shape in 2016 then he probably ever was playing the game of football. I bet he doesn't eat dairy any more.

I currently eat cheese, even though it is not my favorite thing, I don't drink milk anymore. I have cut out carbs and sugar, and cheese makes an easy snack.

Confucius says: longevity is overrated.

Dairy doesn't make a helluva lot of difference; More veggies just puts people in a bad mood; Meat is what it's all about. Somebody said "semi-vegan"? I hope that doesn't mean he's giving up on plenty of good ol' red meat. There actually is some reason to think protein could help against (or after) concussions, although even that is shaky.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?