Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally, Significant Offseason NFC North News

Probably tired of the punishment that comes with being the team's whole offense. Last year was the team's 2nd leading rusher and was sacked 47 times. And that was a typical year for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    It sounds like he hates Pete Carroll. Hard to blame him really. That guy is a dickbag.
    I now have something in common with Russell Wilson, I, too, hate Pete Carroll.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    I did not know that Russell Wilson was "discontented." Did that just happen this winter; was this the Winter of His Discontent?

Why is the Russmeister discontented? I thought he was the ultimate team guy?

And the Bears still suck.
    As the others have said, it's Carroll hate. The meeting that leaked out, before the season, Russ called a pow-wow. It was Pete Carroll and his two kids , who are his assistant coaches. Russ outlined his ideas to give him more offensive tools. Carroll and his kids blew him off. Russ stormed out, saying this ain't the end of this shit.

And now we are here. I don't blame Wilson. Anybody would want out of that mess.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    As the others have said, it's Carroll hate. The meeting that leaked out, before the season, Russ called a pow-wow. It was Pete Carroll and his two kids , who are his assistant coaches. Russ outlined his ideas to give him more offensive tools. Carroll and his kids blew him off. Russ stormed out, saying this ain't the end of this shit.

And now we are here. I don't blame Wilson. Anybody would want out of that mess.

DAN PATRICK show reported Bears offered up 3 first round picks, a third rounder and two starters for Russell Wilson. Rumored one was Ruquon Smith.

MAN....do you take that if you are GB ? that's a lot of shit
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bretsky View Post
    DAN PATRICK show reported Bears offered up 3 first round picks, a third rounder and two starters for Russell Wilson. Rumored one was Ruquon Smith.

No, I think I would fire Pete Carroll and let Russ cook. But then again, I hate Pete Carroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3irty1 View Post
    This is museum quality stupidity.

Shutdown Corner Rat HOFer Anti-Polar Bear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    I now have something in common with Russell Wilson, I, too, hate Pete Carroll.
    The hate for Carroll baffles me. The guy’s 70, yet he still finds ways to relate to Seattle’s hip hop players. Even took off his shirt after DK did it.
    I'm not going to stop the wheel. I'm going to break the wheel.

Desperate people take desperate measures. And end up with Andy Dalton, HAHAHA!

You mean, for Aaron Rodgers? Three first rounders from Chicago, plus a third, plus Rogaine Smith?

I suppose it depends on what you think you have in Jordan Love. But then, you wouldn't trade Rodgers to da Bears.

Nah, never mind.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    Hey Fritz, the Leos are trying to start a "Packers East". Boyle, Williams, who's next for the Packers JV team in Detroit?

I'd say 'no'. That's a lot of shit, but Rodgers is the regular season GOAT.

I'd rather have the bird/GOAT in the hand than a bunch of "maybies".

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Polar Bear View Post
    The hate for Carroll baffles me.

The guy’s 70..... Even took off his shirt after DK did it.
    It would.

It now becomes clear to me, you are aroused by older naked men. Your hate for Ted and your incessant harping on his lifestyle was just a projection and the frustrated rantings of an unrequited lust/love.

Hey KY Pack? What about " Rams East" with Michael Brockers joining Jared Goff with the kitty cats?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Hey KY Pack? What about " Rams East" with Michael Brockers joining Jared Goff with the kitty cats?
    Pack rams? Ram packers? Which is gayer? Joe that's your wheelhouse, which one?
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Brockers and Goff. Big Mike said some rude shit about Goff's heart when he left LaLa land, not realizing they'd be teammates in a few weeks.

No biggie, but I like that kinda shit.

No more Trubisky to kick around in Chicago. He signed with Buffalo. As a Packer fan, I'm glad. I still think he has the potential to be a good NFL QB - thankfully, not for the Bears now.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Bears release Kyle Fuller. Would he look great opposite Alexander!!

I think Kyle fuller is a very good #2 CB.

Goff is better than trubisky unfortunately.
    All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.

George Orwell

I'm afraid if they sign Fuller they won't be able to afford Alexander. I hope they try it, though. Go all in for this year!! That totally changes the defense. Wasn't he an all-pro last year?

That's ridiculous. They can sign anybody that really needs to be signed, and that goes double if it's next years cap.

Upnorth, I'm puzzled by your remark. Goff may be better than Trubisky (even though I wouldn't bet on that), but it's basically irrelevant considering the teams they are and were on.
    What could be more GOOD and NORMAL and AMERICAN than Packer Football?

Quote Originally Posted by texaspackerbacker View Post
    That's ridiculous. They can sign anybody that really needs to be signed, and that goes double if it's next years cap.

Upnorth, I'm puzzled by your remark. Goff may be better than Trubisky (even though I wouldn't bet on that), but it's basically irrelevant considering the teams they are and were on.
    Allen robison is great receiver. They have a good rb. When Goff had a true #1 he was a pretty good qb. Admittedly he was in a good system but my eyes tell me Goff is a good upgrade over trubisky. I don't think he will be 'the missing piece' but is definitely the best qb they have had in awhile.

Also if you look at next year's cap number we can't sign anyone we want. New Tv money hits 2023. Next year we will be looking at extensions and restructures all over again.
    Last edited by Upnorth; 03-19-2021 at 07:16 AM.

George Orwell