Thread: NFL Top 100

Taken from an NFL source site:

" ...He's no Q-rating fireball, but Mike Daniels (No. 95) should rank higher. The Packers defensive lineman doesn't pile up flashy numbers, but he operated as a constant nuisance for opponents in 2015. Green Bay thought enough of his play to hand Daniels a four-year, $42 million extension. That's money well-spent for an under-the-radar gem. ... "
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...layer-rankings

Andrew Luck plummets in 'Top 100' NFL player rankings

By: Marc Sessler .. Around the NFL Writer

Published: May 4, 2016 at 08:59 p.m. Updated: May 5, 2016 at 10:07 a.m.

" ...Tumbling an outrageous 85 spots from last year, Luck -- at No. 92 -- paid the price for an up-and-down campaign that saw him miss nine starts due to a subluxed shoulder and lacerated kidney that ultimately ended his season.

Before the injuries, Luck failed to throw the ball with the same authority we saw in previous years. Playing behind a messy line and tied to a Colts offense that broke down in every possible way, Luck's season was a disappointment. Somehow, that led this year's Top 100 decision-makers -- a hazy cadre of player-voters -- to toss Luck into the cellar of this frivolous offseason exercise. ... "
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau