Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Packers in discussions with former All-Pro (2014) Free Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    If his phone was in the sameroom, he probably couldn't get to it in time to answer TTs call.
    FTFY

They should move devante Adams to fb so he can go out for season
    Draft Brandin Cooks WR OSU!

El Jardinero Rat HOFer MadtownPacker's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow, you are gonna be a baiting troll huh? Not surprising from you. Now quit it or you know what is next.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD View Post
    They should move devante Adams to fb so he can go out for season
    God Almighty, what is with you and this hatred for Adams?

I've literally lost the thread of this thread.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

No to John Kuhn.

Okay I love Adams and hope he starts over Nelson. I will never again go as far to wish someone make a million dollars sitting on a bench for a few months.

Got set straight by MTP in a private message. Says I can't post here anymore unless. I didnt want to go on a date with him so I decided to with the safer option.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    Got set straight by MTP in a private message. Says I can't post here anymore unless. I didnt want to go on a date with him so I decided to with the safer option.

I'm OK with the Adams dislike, just don't be disappointed if you're wrong!

MTP can get heated up sometimes. That's how you stay alive when you're constantly being chased by drug cartels and Mara Salvatrucha. ¡Ay de mí!
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Blog Entries
    Okay I love Adams and hope he starts over Nelson. I will never again go as far to wish someone make a million dollars sitting on a bench for a few months.

Wow you really are a wimp. Be factual in your crying at least.

You didn't say benched you said injured. Weak. I called you on it (as a poster and not in any official admin way) and instead of going back at me on the thread where the discussion is actually taking place you decide to troll 4 other threads. Including one that has nothing to do with Adams at all. Just like the little participation award recipient you are. Can't handle any heat and cry like a big fucking baby. Yoy brought it up so let's take a look at that PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PaCkFan_n_MD
    Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker
    You gonna calm yourself down or do I do it for you? It will also include your other account.

Let me know, I don't care either way.

Cheers,
    MTP
    Yes master
    Thus was not due to your stupid comment about hoping a Packer gets injured. This was due to you not liking my opinion of it and deciding you wanted to shit in bunch of threads. You should have fired back but instead went cyber passive-aggressive mode like the limp wrist you are.

Everyone else - This is exactly why I stopped posting here much and why I pulled the Joe hoax. What I said to Pussy_n_MD is no different then what I would have said back in the JSO forum days and those that migrated from there can confirm. Basically I can't be a poster here and that fucking sucks.

with 11 long-haired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus
    ^^^ nothing either of you wrote bothered me at all. I didn't and don't see any reason for escalation.
    "Never, never ever support a punk like mraynrand. Rather be as I am and feel real sympathy for his sickness." - Woodbuck

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    Wow you really are a wimp. Be factual in your crying at least.

You didn't say benched you said injured. Weak. I called you on it (as a poster and not in any official admin way) and instead of going back at me on the thread where the discussion is actually taking place you decide to troll 4 other threads. Including one that has nothing to do with Adams at all. Just like the little participation award recipient you are. Can't handle any heat and cry like a big fucking baby. Yoy brought it up so let's take a look at that PM.

Thus was not due to your stupid comment about hoping a Packer gets injured. This was due to you not liking my opinion of it and deciding you wanted to shit in bunch of threads. You should have fired back but instead went cyber passive-aggressive mode like the limp wrist you are.

Everyone else - This is exactly why I stopped posting here much and why I pulled the Joe hoax. What I said to Pussy_n_MD is no different then what I would have said back in the JSO forum days and those that migrated from there can confirm. Basically I can't be a poster here and that fucking sucks.
    Time of the month? Anyone with half a brain can see what a hypocrite you are. You preach one thing in the same message do the very thing you're complaining about. You just proved the only thing you care about is bitch slapping a guy who refused to kiss your ass.

And someone please familiarize this guy with the concept of sarcasm. Bit of an over reaction for saying you insinuated a date. Unless I hit a sensitive spot?

Blog Entries
    Time of the month? Anyone with half a brain can see what a hypocrite you are. You preach one thing in the same message do the very thing you're complaining about. You just proved the only thing you care about is bitch slapping a guy who refused to kiss your ass.
    I see what playbook you are using. Hypocrite = unfair = I didn't get my way. Shocking.

As a poster I was trying to bitchslap a supposed Packer "fan" that wished for a Packer to get injured. Bretsky is a certified Adams hater but he doesn't troll when I talk crap to him about it on THOSE threads. Same with others that don't think Adams is any good. If you don't like that you where told not to troll well I can't help you.

Defend it however you see fit but bottom line you are not going to be trolling regardless of what poster it is on here. I don't expect to make everyone happy on here, learned that long ago. So if you don't want to listen then go ahead and be a troll. Say whatever your dipshit self wants to say but be a TROLL and be dealt with accordingly.

It is difficult to detect sarcasm in an internet forum without using an emoticon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    It is difficult to detect sarcasm in an internet forum without using an emoticon.
    You're right. Especially something that could so easily be true. I'll be sure to use an emoticon the next time I say he wants to date me.

Crap should I use an emoticon now?

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
    I see what playbook you are using. Hypocrite = unfair = I didn't get my way. Shocking.

As a poster I was trying to bitchslap a supposed Packer "fan" that wished for a Packer to get injured. Bretsky is a certified Adams hater but he doesn't troll when I talk crap to him about it on THOSE threads. Same with others that don't think Adams is any good. If you don't like that you where told not to troll well I can't help you.

Defend it however you see fit but bottom line you are not going to be trolling regardless of what poster it is on here. I don't expect to make everyone happy on here, learned that long ago. So if you don't want to listen then go ahead and be a troll. Say whatever your dipshit self wants to say but be a TROLL and be dealt with accordingly.
    Hey hey now, there is no reason to be rude. I didn't just call you a hypocrite, I also called you an idiot. I didn't actually expect you to see my point of view.

Hey Packer fan ....your cool in regards to this post.

It's the wording in some of the others (ie threads) that got your own head in the noose.

It's simply now an exercise in terms of 'Live and Learn'.

Something else...I learned a long time ago...be careful not to 'poke the bear'.

Regards.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-15-2016 at 02:51 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

You're right. Especially something that could so easily be true. I'll be sure to use an emoticon the next time I say he wants to date me.

Crap should I use an emoticon now?
    Gut instincts dictate an emoticon will restore the love between you and Mad. You don't have to go as far as kissing up. Mad is a REAL man. Mad makes it happen here.

Simply don't TROLL here. So what is the definition of an internet TROLL?

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into ...

I deal with this crap here on a regular basis.

I deal with that. It helps to have alligator skin. Now the emoticon

Let's get this thread back on track.

I'm now really concerned for D. Adams future in the Green And Gold. Posters who I've come to have a certain respect for here are obviously not down with this WR.
    Last edited by woodbuck27; 05-15-2016 at 03:06 PM.
    ** Since 2006 3 X Pro Pickem' Champion; 4 X Runner-Up and 3 X 3rd place.
    ** To download Jesus Loves Me ring tones, you'll need a cell phone mame
    ** If God doesn't fish, play poker or pull for " the Packers ", exactly what does HE do with his buds?
    ** Rather than love, money or fame - give me TRUTH: Henry D. Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by woodbuck27 View Post
    Hey Packer fan ....your cool in regards to this post.

It's the wording in some of the others (ie threads) that got your own head in the noose.

It's simply now an exercise in terms of 'Live and Learn'.

Something else...I learned a long time ago...be careful not to 'poke the bear'.

Regards.
    I can only hope that he learned. I doubt it. They got you trained pretty well though. Poke the bear. More like blow away the moth

You are one sensitive troll. Usually trolls have a thicker skin.