I'll take Green Bay to win the division. I think the offense will rebound with Jordy and Montgomery back, Adams healthy, Cook added, and hopefully a healthier and/or deeper OL.

I've been going over rosters, and Seattle has some glaring holes. They will likely have 3 new OL. One of them is J'Marcus Webb. The other two will be rookies that I considered raw (Ifedi, Odhiambo) or a decent backup last year. The two holdovers, Garry Gilliam and Justin Britt, are moving to new positions. Gilliam was a below average RT and he's moving to LT. Britt was probably their best OL, and you'd classify him as slightly above average. He's moving to OC. They've lost Marshawn Lynch. Thomas Rawls and Jimmy Graham are coming off serious injuries and are iffy for week 1. They'll still be tough to beat because they have Russell Wilson and a great defense, but the defense has lost some good players the last couple of years (Bruce Irvin this year). Their depth is lacking (except on the DL), so there's little competition. Their backup QB is UDFA Trevone Boykin. Provided Carson Palmer stays healthy, I think Arizona will win that division again. Carolina is due for a hangover season. My early prediction is Arizona to win the NFC, Green Bay to win the division and contend, Minnesota to get a playoff spot. They are solid. I just don't like their QB much.