Thread: Finish the sentence: Packers win the Super Bowl if...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    If Seattle, Carolina, Arizona, Minnesota, New England, and Denver all take a dump.

We simply don't have the overall talent those teams do... TT being the greatest GM in the history of the league notwithstanding
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    If Seattle, Carolina, Arizona, Minnesota, New England, and Denver all take a dump.

We simply don't have the overall talent those teams do... TT being the greatest GM in the history of the league notwithstanding
    How do you do it Wist? It's the middle of May and you're in mid-season form!

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post

Then I guess we should forfeit the season seeing we have no chance against these teams and go for the #1 pick in the 2017 draft. With any luck TT and McCarthy will get their walking papers and we can start over before Rodgers retires.

Quote Originally Posted by Pugger View Post
    Then I guess we should forfeit the season seeing we have no chance against these teams and go for the #1 pick in the 2017 draft. With any luck TT and McCarthy will get their walking papers and we can start over before Rodgers retires.
    I expect a repeat of last year for the most part.

Hopefully the offense will be better with Jordy back, but will it be enough to up end those other teams?? I doubt it...

Minnesota won the division last year - and deserved to win the division. It wasn't a fluke.

Is anyone on here prepared to argue that we're better than Carolina??

Minnesota, Detroit, and Chicago all beat us at home; Arizona stomped us 38-8 in the regular season, and then ended our season in embarrassing fashion; after the bye we went 4-6, and looked generally terrible doing it...

I don't think we've improved this year over last, at least not enough to get us over - as I said, hopefully on offense, but I also think we take might take a step or two back on defense.

------------------------------------------------------------------

9-7, 10-6 with an early playoff exit seems likely again.
    wist