Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Aaron Rodgers and the Packers are ruining the game

Arron Rodgers is ruining football - for Bears fans. But then again, so is Cutler.
    Fire Murphy, Gute, MLF, Barry, Senavich, etc!

Blog Entries
    This guy is a goof on so many levels, it ain't funny. It's taking advantage of not being cohesive on defense. Go on the snap, if you are trying to steal on your charge you get burned. if you like to go to sub packages, you better get 'em on the field, lined up properly. 12 men on the field is a violation if the QB takes advantage. that's what ARod does.

I didn't see anyone post ARod's response to this fool, but here it is...

Quote on

“I read some dumb things on here from time to time but wow, Dick Klatt from Big Bend.” Rodgers included a GIF featuring the line from The Hangover, “You are literally too stupid to insult.”

Quote off.

If I was coaching D vs Rodgers (or Brees, or Brady, the other quick snappers) I'd leave my best all round 11 defenders and coach 'em to go on the snap, not the noise. I bet Dick Klatt is some kind of Pee Wee coach in Big Bend, where he fancies himself a mini Vince Lombardi. Lombardi was a huge believer in his QB using cadence to his advantage.

Learn a little football Klatt, you'll enjoy the game somewhat more.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post
    This guy is a goof on so many levels, it ain't funny. It's taking advantage of not being cohesive on defense. Go on the snap, if you are trying to steal on your charge you get burned. if you like to go to sub packages, you better get 'em on the field, lined up properly. 12 men on the field is a violation if the QB takes advantage. that's what ARod does.

I didn't see anyone post ARod's response to this fool, but here it is...

Quote on

“I read some dumb things on here from time to time but wow, Dick Klatt from Big Bend.” Rodgers included a GIF featuring the line from The Hangover, “You are literally too stupid to insult.”

Quote off.

If I was coaching D vs Rodgers (or Brees, or Brady, the other quick snappers) I'd leave my best all round 11 defenders and coach 'em to go on the snap, not the noise. I bet Dick Klatt is some kind of Pee Wee coach in Big Bend, where he fancies himself a mini Vince Lombardi. Lombardi was a huge believer in his QB using cadence to his advantage.

Learn a little football Klatt, you'll enjoy the game somewhat more.
    Wait . . . what if your best eleven defenders included only two down linemen and four linebackers. . . ?
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Wait . . . what if your best eleven defenders included only two down linemen and four linebackers. . . ?
    Then we'll be in the feared 2-4.

With our ears folded back and a bad attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by KYPack View Post

Lombardi was a huge believer in his QB using cadence to his advantage.
    That is what I thought!. I didn't remember for sure, so didn't post it. My recollection is that Starr handled the LOS much like Rodgers, except for catching the D with too many on the field, because substitutions were not so common in the '60s.