Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Is Green Bay one of the NFL's drug dens?

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Was anybody else alarmed reading the quote from Tony Horton saying he gave "supplements" to Eddie Lacy when they were working out together? The alarm rang loud and clear and I felt a a sense of dread that this celebrity trainer with no previous experience with NFL players just screwed up Eddie's next piss test.
    He sells his own brand of supplements through his program. Been doing it for years. I'd be shocked if a fitness personality wasn't selling them.
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    The Love Boat corrupted him.
    The save from Patler!!!
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Yes. Though there is an approved list. So it should NOT be hard to parse that down.

If you avoid over the counter crap that promises the moon, it can probably be done safely by non-NFL trainers.

But I'd be lying if I said that fear hadn't crossed my mind.
    I wonder how much a company pays to have their product on the approved list? Does the NFL still have the Supplement Hotline? Sure hope Horton doesn't endorse StarCaps.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Jumbo Rat HOFer
    Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    I wonder how much a company pays to have their product on the approved list? Does the NFL still have the Supplement Hotline? Sure hope Horton doesn't endorse StarCaps.
    Yes, the NFL has a list of approved supplements.

I remember when Ras and I were going back and forth during the Starcaps debate, I found a list published by the NFL.
    But Rodgers leads the league in frumpy expressions and negative body language on the sideline, which makes him, like Josh Allen, a unique double threat.

-Tim Harmston

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderDan View Post
    Yes, the NFL has a list of approved supplements.

I remember when Ras and I were going back and forth during the Starcaps debate, I found a list published by the NFL.
    The StarCaps thing was wacky. IIRC, it was ok and players had been taking it to make weight for a while. Formula got changed, but the new ingredient did not appear on the label. NFL knew about this, but didn't send out a warning. It then proceeded to collect a list of players who were using it (Deuce McAllister was one) and suspend them all! Cool sting operation guys!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    The StarCaps thing was wacky. IIRC, it was ok and players had been taking it to make weight for a while. Formula got changed, but the new ingredient did not appear on the label. NFL knew about this, but didn't send out a warning. It then proceeded to collect a list of players who were using it (Deuce McAllister was one) and suspend them all! Cool sting operation guys!
    Goofy deal, for sure.