Quote Originally Posted by JustinHarrell View Post
I don't want to see us lose Tretter or Barclay. Barclay was a good rookie. Some guys take a full year after knee injury. We need to be ready to lose Lang and or Sitton next year. I think Tretter would make a darn solid LG. Walker might be a player at G. Barclay I want to see what he does. This is the year to judge him......

I like the depth, but our two Gs are older. 10 OL this year isn't the worst thing. Maybe a TC injury makes it easy.
I agree, and hope they keep 10, but that still leaves a possible trade because they possibly have 11 of at least backup quality. No way will they keep 11. Because of the Lang/Sitton contracts, they almost have to keep control of the two guards, Taylor and Rotheram (assuming he builds on his solid 1st year). Spriggs isn't going anywhwere, which leaves Tretter, Murphy and Barclay for two spots to make up 10. If no one seems capable at center, Tretter is assured a spot, and may be anyway. If they can get Murphy to PS they can keep all 11, but that might be tough.

Tretter is available to trade only if Rotheram shows ability at center. Otherwise, it probably comes down to Murhy and Barcaly for the 10th spot, which will go to Murphy unles Barclay is clearly better, Tie goes to the rookie.