Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Perfect storm brewing for TT to make a TRADE?

Quote Originally Posted by Zool View Post
    I'm working fully off memory here, but Barclay was serviceable as a rookie and horrendous last year. Like Newhouse bad. He really needs to show something in camp or the cut is easy.
    Actually, he was decent his second year, too, during which he had 14 starts. Clearly was the guy you wanted to replace on the line, but you could get by with him. Missed year #3 with the ACL tear, and then last year wasn't anything at all like he had been in Years 1 & 2. Hopefully he will be better this year, more like his 1st two years.

Wasn't Barclay replaced by Tretter at LT last year? Its not his natural position, but the coaches did not like the performance. I don't remember liking it either.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Wasn't Barclay replaced by Tretter at LT last year? Its not his natural position, but the coaches did not like the performance. I don't remember liking it either.
    I think Barclay was replaced by Sitton as the starter at left tackle, then Tretter replaced Sitton.

Barclay was bad last year wherever he played. Completely different than he was in 2012 and 2013. Hopefully last year was due to slow recovery from surgery in 2014.

Oh yeah, the Sitton experiment. Forgot that happened before Tretter tried to earn the Bruce Wilkerson Award.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Oh yeah, the Sitton experiment. Forgot that happened before Tretter tried to earn the Bruce Wilkerson Award.
    Sitton was absolutely awful out there. Thought it was against Arizona, but I just looked back and Barclay started against the Cards, Sitton started the last game of the year, against the Vikings, at LT. Tretter started against Washington making him the 4th different starting LT in 4 weeks.
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...