Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Official 2016-17 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

Danish Pastry. Draft time is fine.
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2019,
    PackerRats Thompson D. Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2018,
    PackerRats Pick'Em 2016-17 Champ + Packers year Survival Football Champ 2017,
    Rats Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2013,
    Ratz Survival Football Champ 2012,
    PackerRats1 Yahoo Fantasy Football Champ 2006.

Dude, you need one more guy. I have only 2 others in the list.

So don't get a trophy engraved just yet.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

OK, mmmdk is in. Just got confirmation from super secret poster. That is two.

I will contact BZnDallas and get him on-board. That will give us 23. We need to find one more.

mmmdk is in Wolf. I am going to send super secret poster to Wolf.

BZnDallas will be in Thompson and last guest will be in Thompson as well.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Just signed up under the Wolf division as "Curly Starrs", best of luck (sort of) to everyone.

To anyone that was hoping the "secret poster" was a superbabe, sorry to disappoint, best I can do is provide this:

"My problems with him are his vision and tendency to dance instead of pounding a hole." - Harvey Wallbangers

Team 11 is signing up tonight for Thompson Division. We need one more to avoid bye weeks and inevitable charges from Wolf Division that we stacked the deck against them by only drafting with 11 teams versus their 12.

Have anyone you know affiliated with PackerRats post if they are interested.
    Last edited by pbmax; 08-29-2016 at 10:35 AM.

Oracle Rat HOFer Cheesehead Craig's Avatar
    It looks like Wolf division will be drafting on Tuesday 9/6 at 8pm CST. I'll be making this change tonight. Just putting this here as well as the Wolf division thread.

Oh, and you better find someone pb to make it 12 over in Thompson. Otherwise there will be hell to pay! HELL. TO. PAY!!!
    All hail the Ruler of the Meadow!

Thompson needs 1 more person. Hoping its a Rat member. Otherwise we go outside the nuthouse to find the 12th.

OK, we got an eleventh. But if the "My Team" owner could speak up and let us know who they are, it would be greatly appreciated.

Also expected BZnDallas to sign up this week.

And we are at 12! BZnDallas has joined up. I have no idea who My Team is, but we draft next Tuesday in Thompson.

Wolf is thinking about moving to a Monday night draft.

Good luck everyone!

OK, we are NOT at 12 teams in Thompson!

My Team just turned out to be a confused old man. Still need one more team by next Tuesday.

Let's get a lurker signed up to PackerRats and to the FF League. I promise we won't let wist yell at you much!

I got a 12th team for Thompson. Draft is tomorrow night.

To follow along, both FF Divisions are publicly viewable:

Thompson (Division of Death): http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....erratsthompson

Wolf (Division of Two Kickers): http://football.fantasysports.yahoo....packerratswolf

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    OK, we are NOT at 12 teams in Thompson!

My Team just turned out to be a confused old man.!
    woody?

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    woody?
    Nope. It was Bretsky!

moron

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    moron

Maybe I wanted to be in your division so I would have a bye each time I played Reds Raiders
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

Yahoo! Fantasy app. Beta test.

https://www.research.net/r/Yahoo-Fantasy-Beta

Sign up there and you may be selected. Or you will get an entirely new generation of SPAM!