Thread: Official 2016-17 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I know it's early, but just wondering on an approximate date for a draft? I will have a few days in early Sept that I won't have any kind of internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rutnstrut View Post
    I know it's early, but just wondering on an approximate date for a draft? I will have a few days in early Sept that I won't have any kind of internet.
    The default for each Division will be September 4th, 7:00 PM or so. Sunday before the first game which is Thursday, September 8th. Gives people plenty of time to prep.

The commish can change this if another date works for more players. But the Sunday before has been popular previously.

We need one more victim. Striker signed up in the thread in the Fantasy Sports forum. http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...-Football-2016

1. Tony Oday
    2. Skinbasket
    3. Zool
    4. Guiness
    5. Rutnstrut
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. Bretsky
    9. wist
    10. Harvey
    11. pbmax
    12. theeaterofshades
    13. red
    14. Travbrew
    15. LEWCWA
    16. denverYooper
    17. Cheesehead Craig
    18. VegasPackFan
    19. Striker
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    The default for each Division will be September 4th, 7:00 PM or so. Sunday before the first game which is Thursday, September 8th. Gives people plenty of time to prep.

The commish can change this if another date works for more players. But the Sunday before has been popular previously.

We need one more victim. Striker signed up in the thread in the Fantasy Sports forum. http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...-Football-2016

1. Tony Oday
    2. Skinbasket
    3. Zool
    4. Guiness
    5. Rutnstrut
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. Bretsky
    9. wist
    10. Harvey
    11. pbmax
    12. theeaterofshades
    13. red
    14. Travbrew
    15. LEWCWA
    16. denverYooper
    17. Cheesehead Craig
    18. VegasPackFan
    19. Striker
    BZNDallas, Bossman641 and Spaulding were in it last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    BZNDallas, Bossman641 and Spaulding were in it last year.
    Yeah, I will PM then again.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

I'm new to this forum, so I'm curious as to why this thread is in this category and not in the Fantasy Sports Group ? I thought that the Green Bay Packers thread group was supposed to be about the Green Bay Packers and not Fantasy Sports leagues . It just looks like it was put in the wrong file cabinet and stood out as being misplaced . Have I missed something here ?

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    I'm new to this forum, so I'm curious as to why this thread is in this category and not in the Fantasy Sports Group ? I thought that the Green Bay Packers thread group was supposed to be about the Green Bay Packers and not Fantasy Sports leagues . It just looks like it was put in the wrong file cabinet and stood out as being misplaced . Have I missed something here ?

Yes, you haven't signed up... we need one more body
    wist

Quote Originally Posted by wist43 View Post
    Yes, you haven't signed up... we need one more body
    Thank you for the kind invitation , but no , as I am the League Manager of a Standard Rules Fantasy League that plays on ESPN.com . In fact , The Tailgaters Fantasy Football League is also recruiting for the 2016 Season. Our league offers an alternative to "official" sites where the rules are sometimes stacked in favor of a special few .

I'll be pleased to assist any that would like to join in on our 4th season.

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !