Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official 2016-17 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

Official 2016-17 PackerRats Fantasy Football Signup

Sign up NOW for PackerRat Fantasy Football. This is the thread to throw your name in for a GM slot.

Even if you have never before considered joining PackerRats before because of our terrible taste in music (Romper Room), well-ventilated political commentary (FYI) or various fethishes (Garbage Can), you should join in. FF is mostly PG-13 unless red loses a really close contest by fractional points. If you are lucky, woodbuck will invite you to the Meadow!

Mad will even throw in a bump in your reputation points if you win the Division or Championship**

Go here for the discussion of the League and its particulars: http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...-Football-2016

Use this thread to join up. We had 20 teams last year and it worked pretty well. Would love to get to 30 this year and we stand a good chance. We are well ahead of last year's schedule and we know exactly (OK, mostly) how we are setting up the Divisions this year.

We are also looking for 2 or 3 volunteers to be a Commish for the Division. You will have help with almost all setup, but we need someone to verify that the draft date works for most owners in your Division and to monitor that teams are keeping their lineup up to date. You will likely not be called upon for Solomonic feats of wisdom, but just in case, you can start reading here.

Just post your commissioner-curious status when you join up.

**Actually haven't asked him about that, so call this a possible benefit or inducement. The reputation points are so coveted that if you are a student athlete in an NCAA school, just reading this will have made you ineligible.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Mods, please sticky this one.

Also, if you could, UNSTICK-Y this old one: http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...ntasy-Football

And STICKY this one: http://packerrats.com/showthread.php...-Football-2016
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

CutlerquitRat HOFer
    I'm in
    Swede: My expertise in this area is extensive. The essential difference between a "battleship" and an "aircraft carrier" is that an aircraft carrier requires five direct hits to sink, but it takes only four direct hits to sink a battleship.

Me
    "You're all very smart, and I'm very dumb." - Partial

In

In, and I'll comish a division. We get admin rights and can adjust our score if we do, right?
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by Guiness View Post
    In, and I'll comish a division. We get admin rights and can adjust our score if we do, right?
    Of course! You will also be in charge of all "investigations" of collusion regarding lopsided trades.

In.
    C.H.U.D.

Quote Originally Posted by pbmax View Post
    Of course! You will also be in charge of all "investigations" of collusion regarding lopsided trades.
    If I get to review and rule on the appeals as well, we have a deal!
    --
    Imagine for a moment a world without hypothetical situations...

Guiness team logo:

Blog Entries
    I can play if you need a team; if you fill w/o me I don't care either. Just let me know
    LIFE IS ABOUT CHAMPIONSHIPS; I JUST REALIZED THIS. The MILWAUKEE BUCKS have won the same number of championships over the past 50 years as the Green Bay Packers. Ten years from now, who will have more championships, and who will be the fart in the wind ?

I'm in...

And since my teams are always ravaged with injuries, I'll try to draft as many Vikings as is humanly possible!
    wist

I'm in.
    "There's a lot of interest in the draft. It's great. But quite frankly, most of the people that are commenting on it don't know anything about what they are talking about."--Ted Thompson

The ranks so far:

1. Tony Oday
    2. Skinbasket
    3. Zool
    4. Guiness
    5. Rutnstrut
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. Bretsky (of course you are in)
    9. wist
    10. Harvey
    11. pbmax

That's enough for one Division, let's fill up a second with 10 more.

Put me into Div 2
    "Aw, I have three kids and no money. Why can't I have no kids and three money?" - Homer Simpson

"Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by theeaterofshades View Post
    Put me into Div 2
    We will randomly assign the Divisions next month, but you are definitely in one of them. Good luck.

Someone wake red up!

Get your entry in soon. We choose Divisions in a couple of weeks.

Where the heck is red?

The ranks so far:

1. Tony Oday
    2. Skinbasket
    3. Zool
    4. Guiness
    5. Rutnstrut
    6. Freak Out
    7. Joemailman
    8. Bretsky (of course you are in)
    9. wist
    10. Harvey
    11. pbmax
    12. theeaterofshades

blah

may as well be dissappointed in another batch of players this year