Thread: Vic Ketchman

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Is he going into semi-retirement or something? I don't follow him at all, but occasionally a headline to one of his chats catches my eye. I usually regret having wasted the time reading it.

Anyway, he is now talking about having eaten his last stadium hotdog, having visited stadiums the last time, not having to get up early on game days, not having to fight his way from the press box to the post game conferences, etc.

He did say he will still do radio pregame things.

Anyone know what's up?
    They have Spofford and they just hired Wes Hodkiewiczc (guaranteed spelling failure). He's probably retiring to cover golf.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Bummer. I appreciated his antagonistic approach with fans who were overly emotional about the team and game. I liked his pragmatic view of the games place in the larger scheme of things. I thought he had a very good feel for the team and passed that on to his readers. I found him to be entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by George Cumby View Post
    Bummer. I appreciated his antagonistic approach with fans who were overly emotional about the team and game. I liked his pragmatic view of the games place in the larger scheme of things. I thought he had a very good feel for the team and passed that on to his readers. I found him to be entertaining.
    Me too
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.