Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
3. Cut up about 1/4 or 1/3 of a beef or pepperoni stick (I avoid slimjim type, prefer jack links or tillamook brand) into small pieces. Kitchen scissors work but I just bite the pieces with my front teeth and spit em in the bowl.
Its settled, you need to have your own cooking TV show. This is ratings gold. "The Dusky Gourmet." "Cooking Chicano". Title needs work, but the main thing is to get you and this act on camera.

Quote Originally Posted by MadtownPacker View Post
You can also add some hot sauce (Tapatio or a habanero one work well) to give it some kick. Give it another minute and enjoy.
Say it's not so. I am a true connosewer of hot sauces, and have tried about every mexican sauce. Walmart sells Tapatio in giant bottles for like $3, so I ordered a couple. Awful stuff, I poured most of it down the drain. A MUCH tastier hot sauce sold ridiculously cheap by walmart is Valentina (extra hot version of course.) Speaking of habanero, I am completely addicted to El Yucateco XXXtra Hot, also sold cheap in small single bottles by Walmart.

I have tried well over a hundred different hot sauces purchased online from hot sauce stores. Some of the fancy ones are good; but honestly a few of the cheapos ordered from Walmart are just as satisfying.

Oh ya, I can't eat real chorizo anymore because of my health. But I've discovered a fake, veggie chorizo that is staple for me:

Ya don't get the same organsmic rush that real chorizo delivers, but that stuff is damn tasty.