Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: Official 2016 Training Camp Thread

Yup. Just what I was thinking. Nothing like a back injury on a defensive tackle to wreck a career.
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Yup. Just what I was thinking. Nothing like a back injury on a defensive tackle to wreck a career.
    Justin Harrell anyone?
    I am better looking than you.

Knowing our staff, it's actually a high ankle sprain

Quote Originally Posted by arcilite View Post
    Justin Harrell anyone?
    Please knock on wood after that crack.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    Knowing our staff, it's actually a high ankle sprain

Undiagnosed ACL sprain more likely.
    Bud Adams told me the franchise he admired the most was the Kansas City Chiefs. Then he asked for more hookers and blow.

Rob Demovsky
    ESPN Staff Writer

Packers versatile offensive lineman Josh Walker said he has a sprained MCL in his right knee. Tests showed no other damage. He hopes to be ready for Week 1. He was in a tight battle for a roster spot and playing well before the injury.

Damn. Really hoping Clark is okay. ... he was looking good before being sidelined.

Senior Rat HOFer Carolina_Packer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by red View Post
    maybe dix grew?
    They can grow?
    "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." -Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina_Packer View Post
    They can grow?
    He's a grower not a show-er
    Formerly known as JustinHarrell.

Can anyone please post a complete updated injury list ? I know I don't have or know where to find the resources for such information .

If your not the lead dog , then the view never changes !

Quote Originally Posted by Radagast View Post
    Can anyone please post a complete updated injury list ? I know I don't have or know where to find the resources for such information .
    I don't think there is one. I don't believe teams have to file a report during preseason. All we have is what can be gleaned from practice reports, press conferences, player interviews, etc.

During the season you can find the injury reports on NFL.com under the "News" drop down menu.

Per JSO:

WR Jeff Janis (hand), OL Josh Walker (knee), S Morgan Burnett (back), C Jacob Flores (knee) and QB Brett Hundley (ankle) will not play.

NT Kenny Clark (back), WR Jordy Nelson (knee), ILB Jake Ryan (hamstring), ILB Joe Thomas (shin) and DT Mike Daniels (illness) are questionable.

Neither nfl.com nor packers.com has anything under their injury report heading.

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Per JSO:

WR Jeff Janis (hand), OL Josh Walker (knee), S Morgan Burnett (back), C Jacob Flores (knee) and QB Brett Hundley (ankle) will not play.

NT Kenny Clark (back), WR Jordy Nelson (knee), ILB Jake Ryan (hamstring), ILB Joe Thomas (shin) and DT Mike Daniels (illness) are questionable.

Mike Daniels on the nature of his illness: "I'm sick of this preseason bullshit."
    "The Devine era is actually worse than you remember if you go back and look at it."

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Patler View Post
    Per JSO:

I'm curious as to more details behind Clark's injury. REally hope it was just nothing and we see him in action tonight.
    I am better looking than you.

Imo let him rest this week and try back next

No Clark tonight:

Ryan Wood @ByRyanWood
    #Packers 1st-round rookie DT Kenny Clark (back) did not travel with the team to San Francisco. Will miss third preseason exhibition.

And no Letroy Guion with a knee injury?

Ruh Roh, Rastro.

KYPack

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    And no Letroy Guion with a knee injury?

Ruh Roh, Rastro.
    I think Guion is probably okay. It's no great surprise you have some linemen banged up. These days, in training camp they're the only ones engaging in any real contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Joemailman View Post
    These days, in training camp they're the only ones engaging in any real contact.
    This preseason seems to mark a tipping point, at least I don't remember the third game of the preseason being a scrimmage after two series. We might as well accept that teams aren't going to be in regular season form until the third game or so. I'm OK with that, I'd rather have no significant injuries in preseason and some ragged opening games.

Rob Demovsky
    ESPN Staff Writer

Initial word on Packers safety Chris Banjo's hamstring injury is good after an MRI on Saturday. However, the team doctors will further examine him on Sunday, when players report back to work.